THE AMERICAS: Where The Money Comes From
- Losing ground. Cerio, Gregory; Howard, Lucy // Newsweek;2/14/1994, Vol. 123 Issue 7, p8
Offers statistics from a new Census report. The 12% drop in the typical United States household's net worth from 1988 to 1991; What analysts attribute the drop to; The drop in net worth of Hispanics, whites and blacks.
- -27%. // BRW;10/8/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p8
The article presents statistics on the fall in 2007 and 2008 of the Australian personal wealth.
- The Americas By The Numbers. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p62
Statistics are presented on the wealth and billionaires in America in 2011.
- By the Numbers: Getting Richer. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);7/5/2010 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 156 Issue 1, p18
The article presents statistics on the growth of global wealth including the number of millionaires globally, the number of millionaire households in the U.S. and the number of millionaire households in China.
- Fixed reproducible tangible wealth in the United States:... // Survey of Current Business;Sep97, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p37
Presents estimates of fixed reproducible wealth in the United States in tabular forms. Summary measures of net stocks for 1925-96; Indexes for private capital by type; Private capital by industry; Nonresidential private capital by major industry group and legal form of organization; More tables.
- A bird in the hand. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;10/23/95, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p36
Cites a World Bank survey reported in the October 9, 1995 `National Review' that names Australians as the world's richest people. Why the United States ranks twelfth; Prediction on how the value of natural resources could affect the rankings.
- Wealth and poverty. Edmondson, Brad; Galper, Josh // American Demographics;May98, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p20
Presents statistical information on the demographic distribution of wealth and poverty in the United States. Counties that are most wealthy; Number of counties where poverty lives side-by-side with extreme wealth.
- Cubans lead list of wealthy Hispanic Americans. // Hispanic Times Magazine;Aug/Sep1997, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p6
Deals with the wealthy Hispanic Americans in the United States. Amount collected by the Hispanic Americans in 1997; Statistics on the distribution of wealth among Latinos.
- Frank Talk on Free Trade. Gates, Jeff // Tikkun;May/Jun2000, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p49
Uncovers statistics related to the distribution of wealth as open markets both increase the supply of labor and lower its cost. Factors that drive the widening global divide between the wealthy and the poor; Findings of the United States Federal Reserve Board's survey on consumer finances;...