The Americas Top Ten Industries
- Industrial production-major market groups and selected... // Economic Indicators;Feb96, p18
Presents statistical information on the monthly data seasonally adjusted in 1987, on the industrial production-major market groups and selected manufactures. Consumer goods; Intermediate products; Durable goods; Nondurable goods; Defense and space equipment; Construction supplies.
- Production and business activity. // Economic Indicators;Apr98, p17
Presents charts and graphs showing industrial production and business activity in the United States from 1988 to March 1998. Industrial production and capacity utilization; Private housing and vacancy rate; Business sales and inventories; Manufacturers' shipments, inventories and orders.
- Production and business activity. // Economic Indicators;Jun98, p17
Presents charts and graphs depicting industrial production in the United States as of June 1, 1998. Includes new construction; New private housing and vacancy rates; Business sales and inventories.
- Industrial production and capacity utilization for September 1995. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Nov95, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p1017
Presents graphs and charts showing the performance of industries in the United States for September 1995. Industrial production indexes; Capacity and industrial production; Industrial production and capacity utilization.
- Industrial production and capacity utilization for November 1995. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Jan1996, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p28
Presents the US Federal Reserve Board's industrial production and capacity utilization index for November 1995. Includes manufacturing index; Materials index; Durable manufacturing.
- Changes in U.S. industrial production and Arkansas value added. // Arkansas Business & Economic Review;Fall96, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p52
Presents a chart and a graph showing the industrial production and value added by manufacture in Arkansas from 1987 to 1996.
- State Industrial Diversity Index, 1995-96. // Fedgazette;Jan1998, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p16
Presents a diagram showing the diversity of the industrial structures of states in the United States for 1995-1996.
- Industrial. Davis, Robert L.; Di Vito, William L. // Inside Tucson Business;2/5/96 Supplement Market Trends 96, Vol. 5 Issue 45, p7
Forecasts the industrial performance of the Tucson, Arizona area for 1996. Contributing factors to recovery of industrial sector in 1995; Increased demand for industrial space; Impact of corporate downsizing on tenant movement; Charts showing 1995 market performance.
- Largest bioindustry companies in the Tucson area. // Inside Tucson Business;10/27/97, Vol. 7 Issue 31, p12
Presents a chart of the largest bioindustry companies in Tucson, Arizona. Lists of company names, number of employees, products, business emphasis, principals, and year of establishment of the companies.
- Manufacturing productivity gains continue in early months of 1994. // Plant Engineering;Sep94, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p13
Reports on gains in early 1994 in industries the United States industries. Role of cost-cutting by investment in capital equipment and improved maintenance; Increase in total productivity in service and manufacturing sectors.