938. Diego Delia Valle
- CAPTAIN ITALIA. Hari, Hessandra; Bringheli, Lorenzo // Town & Country;Oct2012, Vol. 166 Issue 5387, p122
The article presents information on chief executive officer Diego Della Valle of the Italian leather company Tod's SpA along with information on a boat which belongs to President John F. Kennedy of the U.S. which Valle has brought from an auction held in 1998.
- Daily Quote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/29/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 133, p2
The article presents a quote from Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Tod's SpA, Diego Della Valle, related to the criticism made by fashion designer Giorgio Armani on fashion company Prada's Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- Della Valle Comes To Rodeo To Celebrate Tod's New Look. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/19/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 83, p4
The article reports on the launch of Tod's SpA new store design in Beverly Hills, California. According to chairman and chief executive officer of Tod's SpA, Diego Della Valle,the company has a strong relationship with customers for the last 30 years and the idea of the new store is to give them...
- Tod's Upbeat On Remainder Of Year And 2011. Zargani, Luisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/12/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 102, p2
The article focuses on the increase in the earnings and sales of the Italian luxury shoe and leather group Tod's SpA. According to the chairman and chief executive officer of Tod, Diego Della Valle, the firm will deliver excellent results in 2011 on the basis of the spring 2011 collections. It...
- Tod's Revenues Spike 15.7%. Zargani, Luisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/31/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 21, p2
This article reports on the revenue growth posted by Tod's SpA in the first half of 2007. Despite negative currency fluctuations, the luxury goods group on July 30 that sales rose to ï¿½316.4 million, or $411.3 million at average exchange, compared with the same period in 2006. According to...
- Della Valle Must Wait For Acceptance Of Colosseum Offer. Zargani, Luisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/6/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 117, p3
The article reports that chairman and chief executive officer of Tod's SpA Diego Della Valle's offer of 32.8 million dollars to restore Rome's Colosseum must be approved by the Italian Ministry of Culture. Valle's offer is welcomed by several Italian politicians including Santo Versace, member...
- All In The Family. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/21/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 85, p13
The article offers information on several familial philanderers. It states that chairman and chief executive of Tod's SpA, Diego Della Valle is married to architect, Barbara Pistilli, younger sister of his first wife, Simona. It mentions that actor, Barry Williams confessed that he was in...
- Tod's Sees Net Rise 36 Percent. Kaiser, Amanda // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/14/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 105, p2
Reports on the increase in net profit of Tod's SpA as of September 30, 2005. Statement from Tod's chairman and CEO Diego Della Valle about the financial results; Percentage of increase in earnings before interest and taxes; Sources of the company's revenue; Investments of the company.
- Tod's Joins La Scala Foundation. ZARGANI, LUISA // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/10/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 119, p12
The article reports that Tod's SpA has joined membership of the Teatro alla Scala Foundation. Tod's is planning to donate 5.2 million euros to the foundation. Tod's is the ninth member of the foundation and other groups are Assicurazioni Generali SpA, multinational oil and gas company Eni SpA,...