EUROPE: Where The Money Comes From
- The legacy of Lars Peter Larsen. Sharpe, Eric J. // International Bulletin of Missionary Research;Jul94, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p119
Focuses on the contribution of missionary Lars Peter Larsen to the history of Christianity in India. Personal profile; Traits and qualities of Larsen; Tensions with Danish Lutheran colleagues; Larsen's founding of his Young Men Christian Association (YMCA); Scheme for a United Theological...
- REFLECTIONS FROM DAMAGED LIFE. SOOBRAMANIEN, NATASHA // Frieze;Jan/Feb2014, Issue 160, p153
The article reviews the exhibition "Reflections from Damaged Life" at the Raven Row in London, England which was curated by Lars Bang Larsen.
- Profile: Kibisi. Richardson, Anna // Design Week;4/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p13
The article informs that Danish industrial design consultancy Kibisi formed by the trio of Jens Martin Skibsted, Bjarke Ingels and Lars Holme Larsen, aims to create products that are commercially and culturally significant.
- PCP: POP/CONCEPTUAL/PSYCHEDELIC. Larsen, Lars Bang // C: International Contemporary Art;Spring2009, Issue 101, p16
An interview with Lars Bang Larsen is presented. Larsen pointed out that psychedelic has the essentialism it aims to instill in one's thinking and that the concept does not identify between psychedelic art, drugs, and media. Larsen comments on Jeremy Shaw's video titled "This Transition Will...
- JYSK delivers strong growth. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/2015, p8
The article reports that furniture retailer JYSK Group has incurred an increase in turnover in 2015 with increased sales and pre-tax profit; and mentions that Lars Larsen has become the sponsor of Save the Children which aims at helping provide education for children.
- How to become a billionaire. // Asian Business Review;Aug97, p33
Uncovers a common pattern and formula among Asia's top 100 billionaires. Analysis of patterns on the roots and foundations of the top 100 billionaires' fortunes; Nature of business; Descent and inheritance; Nationality. INSET: Billionaires by country..
- The list. // Christian Science Monitor;10/2/97, Vol. 89 Issue 216, p18
Presents the top forty names on the `Forbes' list of billionaires in the United States for 1997. Number one Bill Gates and his $39.8 billion; Others including Warren Buffet, Michael Dell, George Soros and Henry Ross Perot.
- Billionaires at the ballot box. Hawkins, Andrew J.; Bragg, Chris // Crain's New York Business;9/24/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p6
The article reports on why most of the billionaires in New York City are likely to vote for Mitt Romney rather than incumbent President Barack Obama in the coming 2012 presidential elections.
- Billionaires boom in Indonesia. // Asian Pacific Post;10/4/2012, p17
The article reports on the increasing number of billionaires in Indonesia.