310. Naguib Sawiris
- Egyptian billionaire Sawiris returns home. // Flare (Pakistan);5/15/2013, p81
The article reports on the return of Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris in the country from France after a self-imposed exile that started after the election of President Mohamed Mursi in 2012 and after the Egyptian officials cleared the company manage by his brother of tax evasion.
- GRENADA. // Caribbean Update;Nov2013, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p9
The article discusses Egyptian businessman Naguib Sawiris' plan to make various investments in Grenada's tourism sector by building three five-star resorts along the Grand Anse beach, acquiring the Silver Sands resort, and purchasing other properties.
- Collector in third. G. H. // Art Newspaper;Jan2012, Issue 231, p11
The article Egyptian art collector Naguib Sawiris's formation of the Al Masryeen Al Ahrar (Free Egyptians) political party and participation in the 2011-2012 Egyptian elections, as well as his plans to build a museum in Cairo, Egypt for his collection of modern Egyptian art.
- Entangled In Egypt. MOUKHEIBER, ZINA; Dolan, Kerry A.; KROLL, LUISA // Forbes Asia;Mar2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p22
The article talks about some investors who are likely to be affected by recent crisis in Egypt. Naguib Sawhris is understood to have minority stake in cellphone operator Mobinil. Nassef Sawiris, chairman of Orascom Construction, is likely to be affected by the recent crisis. It is stated that...
- PEOPLE. // Total Telecom+;Nov2011, p4
The article announces the appointment of Joao Batista de Rezende as president of Brazilian regulator Anatel, the resignation of Naguib Sawiris from Orascom Telecom Holding SAE's board and the preparation of Motorola Mobility Inc. to shed 800 staff for its takeover by Google Inc.
- Staunch Sisi Supporter Calls for Opening of Stadia. Dorsey, James M. // International Policy Digest;Oct2015, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p113
The article reports on the call of Egyptian billionaire Naguib Sawiris, a supporter of General-turned-President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi, for the government to permit soccer fans back in the stadium that have been closed to the public for almost five years in 2015.
- Sawiris ready to invest $2 billion in Telecom Italia. // Flare (Pakistan);May2014, p80
The article reports on Egyptian businessman Naguib Sawiris' plan to invest in Italy-based Telecom Italia only if the company's biggest shareholder and telecommunication company Telefonica pulls out of the Italian group.
- NORTH AFRICA TELECOMS. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/1/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 40, p50
The article informs about six senior executives who have encouraged investments into the telecom sector in North Africa. They are Naguib Sawiris, Nasser Marafih, Mohammad Hassan Omran, Didier Lombard, Abdeslam Ahizone and Hatem Dowidar. Ahizone is the chairman of Maroc Telecom since 2001 after...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/26/2004, Vol. 9 Issue 39, p4
Presents the latest industry developments in different countries from around the world. Information on a review of Argentina's suspended loan accord to be conducted by the International Monetary Fund (IMF); Comments from Naguib Sawiris, chairman of Orascom Telecom Holding, on their...