26. Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Alsaud
- Teledesic gains $200m investment. // RCR;04/20/98, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p26
Reports that Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin AbdulAziz Alsaud of Saudi Arabia, has investment $200 million in Teledesic the `Internet-in-the-Sky' satellite communications venture of primary investors Craig McCaw and Bill Gates. Why Alwaleed invested in the company; Comments from Alwaleed; What...
- Princely investment. Wickham, Rhonda L. // Wireless Review;01/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p20
Notes Saudi Arabian Prince Alwaleed bin Talal's purchase of 1% of Motorola as well as other communications and technology stocks.
- Netscape's Prince has come. Guglielmo, Connie // Inter@ctive Week;12/01/97, Vol. 4 Issue 42, p8
Reveals that Prince al-Waleed bin Talal of Saudi Arabia has acquired a five percent stake in Netscape Communications Corporation. Value of the prince fortune; Identification of other companies the price has stakes in; Information on an announcement released by the prince's office in Saudi.
- The prince and the portfolio. Macleod, Scott // Time International (South Pacific Edition);12/15/97, Issue 50, p112
Focuses on Saudi Arabia's Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz al Saud and his business investment strategy. The growth of his wealth from 1980 to the present; A listing of investments, including Citicorp, Disneyland Paris, Apple, Planet Hollywood, and Donna Karan; His appetite for luxury.
- Jacko's adventures in the Arabian Magic Kingdom. MacLeod, Scott // Time International (South Pacific Edition);12/15/97, Issue 50, p116
Looks at the business venture between entertainer, Michael Jackson and Prince Alwaleed of Saudi Arabia.
- Canary Wharf saga may be coming full circle. Kleege, Stephen // American Banker;8/7/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 150, p24
Reports on the teamup between Arabian Prince Waleed bin Talal and Canadian developer Paul Reichmann on a bid for the Canary Wharf project outside London, England. Bid as a benefit for 11 banks that seized the property in 1992; Debt owed to banks in the area.
- Landmark's princely partnership. Cashill, Robert // TCI: Theatre Crafts International;Nov96, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p19
Reports on the partnership between Landmark Entertainment Group and Saudi Arabian prince Al Waleed. Comments by Landmark chief executive Gary Goddard on the deal with the prince; Improvements at Landmark; Expansion plans by Landmark.
- Report: Fox News co-owner funded 'Ground Zero mosque' imam:. Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;8/22/2010, p6
The article focuses on the report of John Cook at Yahoo!News regarding the donation of Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, the second largest shareholder of News Corp., worth 305,000 dollars through his personal charity Kingdom Foundation to the Muslim Leaders of Tomorrows along with the American...
- Readers Say. Fatani, Heba // Forbes Asia;4/27/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues of the journal including "I Just Can't Wait to Be King," in the March 30, 2009 issue and "Raising the Roof," in the April 13, 2009 issue.