Nicky Oppenheimer Wild Game
- Oppenheimer Honored in Vicenza. R. B. // JCK;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 143 Issue 7, p117
The article reports that Nicky Oppenheimer, De Beers chairman, who has decided to retire from the diamond industry, was honored at the World Diamond Council gala in Vicenza, Italy on May 14, 2012.
- Oppenheimer to Address AGS. // JCK;Apr2002, Vol. 173 Issue 4, p32
Reports that De Beers chairman Nicky Oppenheimer will be the keynote speaker during the American Gem Society Conclave in Vancouver, British Columbia on April 25, 2002.
- OPPENHEIMER HONOURED. // Jewellery World;Nov/Dec2012, p14
The article announces De Beers Group chairman Nicky Oppenheimer has received a Lifetime Achievement Award at the inaugural Jewelry News Awards (JNA).
- Focus On Demand, Says Oppenheimer. Bates, Rob // JCK;Jun2002, Vol. 173 Issue 6, p26
Reports the goal of the De Beers on boosting demand for diamonds according to chairman Nicky Oppenheimer in Vancouver, British Columbia. Transformation from a supply-driven to a demand-driven industry; Approach of the company to increase advertising spending; Stimulation of brands through brands.
- Africa's richest entrepreneurs. // African Business;Apr2011, Issue 374, p42
The article offers information on some of the Africa's richest entrepreneurs as listed in the world's richest individuals by the periodical "Forbes." The Nigerian businessman Aliko Dangote is placed by Forbes as the 51st richest man in the world and the richest man in Africa, with a fortune of...
- Nicky Oppenheimer. // Finweek;3/8/2008 Supplement, p82
The article profiles Nicky Oppenheimer, chairman of De Beers Group in South Africa. Oppenheimer was born in 1945 and studied politics, philosophy and economics at Harrow and Christ Church Oxford. He is the third generation who runs the family-owned business. He is considered a far smarter...
- Africa's 40 Richest. // Forbes Asia;Dec2012, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p95
The article discusses several topics which includes Africa's 40 Richest, top billionaires and wealthiest women of Africa. These include Aliko Dangote, Nigerian self-made business magnate, Nicky Oppenheimer, South African businessman and Johann Rupert, chairman of the Swiss-based luxury-goods...
- Oppenheimer: We Must Help Alluvial Diggers. // JCK;Jun2007, Vol. 178 Issue 6, p100
The article reports on the statement of De Beers chairman Nicky Oppenheimer, in the meeting of the World Jewelry Confederation, regarding the contribution of alluvial diamond diggers into the formal diamond industry. He believes that diggers need to devise ways to embrace the activities into the...
- Forbes: In 104th Place, NIcky Is Still TrÃ©s Riche. // JCK;Jun2003, Vol. 174 Issue 6, p56
Presents the rank of De Beers Consolidated Mines Limited chairman Nicky Oppenheimer among the richest persons in the world, as reported by the 'Forbes' magazine for the year 2003. Estimation of personal wealth; Comparison with ranking on 2001.