Aliko Dangote's African Empire
- Dangote to invest US$ 15 billion in Africa by 2018. // African Business News;7/ 8/2013, p14
The article reports that Nigerian businessman and owner of the Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, will invest up to 15 billion dollars in business opportunities around Africa by 2018.
- Aliko Dangote plans to invest US$ 400 million in Kenya's mining sector. // African Business News;9/11/2013, p2
The article reports that Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote is set to invest 400 million dollars in Kenya's mining sector.
- The Wealthiest Africans. DOLAN, KERRY A. // Forbes Asia;Dec2014, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p98
The article presents a list of Africa's richest people including Aliko Dangote, Johann Rupert, and Mike Adenuga.
- Aliko Dangote plans to invest US$ 400 million in Kenya's mining sector. // World Mining News;9/11/2013, p1
The article informs that 400 million U.S. dollars will be invested in the mining sector of Kenya by Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote due to the signing of seven agreements by two countries.
- Who's Who in Black Corporate America. Reed, William // Tennessee Tribune;6/26/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p4A
The article presents author's views regarding Forbes 2014 ranking of the world's African American billionaires including Aliko Dangote and Bob Johnson.
- Dangote to build a power station in Zimbabwe. // Coal International;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 263 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the registration by Aliko Dangote, the richest man in Africa, of his trading firm Dangote Holdings in Zimbabwe in 2015 and his plan of building a thermal power station in the country.
- Africa's Richest. MOUKHEIBER, ZINA; NSEHE, MFONOBON; ADAMS, SUSAN; DURGY, EDWIN // Forbes Asia;Dec2011, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p82
The article offers information on richest people of South Africa, including Aliko Dangote, Nassef Sawiris, and Theophilus Danjuma.
- Africa's richest man? // African Business;Oct2007, Issue 335, p8
This article reports that Nigerian industrialist Aliko Dangote has confidently stated that he will top the "Forbes" magazine's list of Africa's wealthiest individuals. Having started his business career in 1975 and made a fortune in Nigeria's cement market, Dangote has since built a business...
- Large fertilizer plant for Africa. // ICIS Chemical Business;11/26/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 15, Special section p6
The article anticipates groundwork on the planned ammonia and urea-producing Dangote Fertilizer facility in the Edo State of Nigeria that is owned by the businessman Alhaji Dangote.