Vijay Mallya Memories of Gandhi
- Mukesh Ambani Tops Forbes' 100 Richest Indians; Vijay Mallya Out. // India -- West;10/3/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 46, pB4
No abstract available.
- TFWA names keynote speaker for Cannes 2008. Mallya, Vijay // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;6/12/2008, Vol. 11 Issue 33, p1
The article announces that Dr. Vijay Mallya, chairman of The UB Group will be the keynote speaker at the opening conference at the 2008 Tax Free World Association (TFWA) World Exhibition on October 27, 2008.
- CHATTER. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/1/2007, p18
The article presents quotes from Vijay Mallya, owner of United Spirits, discussing his US$1.1 billion acquisition of Whyte & Mackay, Mike Jackson, vice president (VP) of marketing and advertising for General Motors North America advising on how to get one's agencies to work together, and Maurice...
- His Headiest Brew. Balasubramanyam, K. R. // Business Today;7/11/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p136
The article offers information on the political affairs of businessman Vijay Mallya in India.
- From the Editor. Kalbag, Chaitanya // Business Today;12/11/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 25, preceding p8
The article discusses several reports published within the issue including an article on insurance in India, and a prediction of what lies ahead for Vijay Mallya, the King of Good Times by Kushan Mitra, Geetanjali Shukla and Suman Layak.
- Hulkenberg Joins Force India for 2014. HERRMAN, MARTIN // Desi Talk;12/6/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p21
The article reports that motor vehicle driver Nico Hulkenberg will drive for the British-based Formula One team Force India in 2014 along with the views of the team's managing director Vijay Mallya on signing Hulkenberg.
- Princess of Good Times. // India Today;12/12/2011, p27
The article reports that Indian liquor and airline baron Vijay Mallya has attended the debut of his daughter Leana at the Bal de Debutantes in Paris on November 26, 2011 although he was battling an empire in debt.
- Court Orders Arrest of Kingfisher Airlines Boss. // India -- West;10/19/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 48, pA38
The article informs that an Indian court in Hyderabad, India has issued an arrest order for Vijay Mallya, chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of India's Kingfisher Airlines Pvt. Ltd., for bouncing of checks worth over 1.9 million U.S. dollars.
- How will the defaulter tag play out for Mallya? How will Mallya get over this crisis? // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;9/14/2014, p9
The article offers information on the financial crisis faced by Indian businessman and politician, Vijaya Mallaya.