- The Harajuku Billionaire. FRAZIER, DONALD // Forbes Asia;Apr2011, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p32
The article focuses on the success of Japanese businessman Yusaku Maezawa's Start Today Co. Ltd. and its electronic commerce web site Zozotown. It states that Maezawa, who want to pursue a career in music, started his business by selling t-shirts, books and CD collections of various musical...
- Yusaku Maezawa causes a stir in New York. E. R. // Art Newspaper;Jun2016, Vol. 25 Issue 280, p(Sp)3
The article reports the move by Japanese fashion retail billionaire and art patron Yusaku Maezawa as of June 2016 to display the trophies from his New York auction week spending spree on his public Instagram account.
- Group buys Charoen Pokphand's 35% stake in HCPT, paper says. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Feb2013, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the 35% stake of Charoen Pokphand in PT Hutchison CP Telecommunications (HCPT) by Garibaldi Thohir of Pak Thohir investment group.
- The Contrarians. MERTENS, BRIAN; SERAFIN, TATIANA; HIGASHI-HO, YUMI // Forbes Asia;Apr2012, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p50
The article offers information on 40 richest personalities of Japan stating the 13 percent collective rise in the wealth since January 2010, focusing on their services based on philantrophy. Information on Hiroshi Mikitani founder of Rakuten and a critic of nuclear power is given in detail....
- Owner of The Range, Chris Dawson, joins the billionaires on Sunday Times Rich List. // DIY Week;5/16/2014, Issue 5754, p5
The article reports that Chris Dawson, owner of the retail business The Range, has been included in the Sunday Times Rich List 2014, with an estimated personal fortune of 1.28 billion British pounds.
- MYER FAMILY. // BRW;5/29/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p186
The article focuses on the Myer family, one of Australia's 200 wealthiest individuals in 2008 according to "BRW" magazine's Rich 200 List. The Myer Family Co. entered into a joint venture with Myer to acquire retailer Australian Geographic. The family has also an extensive residential property...
- John Gandel. // BRW;5/31/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p108
The article profiles billionaire John Gandel, one of the members of the periodical's 2007 Rich List in Australia. Gandel holds a large shareholding in CFS Retail Property Trust. He also owns half of Melbourne's Northland shopping center. His experience in the retail business dates back to 1939....
- Bob Ell. // BRW;5/31/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p119
The article profiles billionaire Bob Ell, member of the periodical's 2007 Rich List in Australia. Ell holds a substantial commercial property portfolio which includes industrial facilities in suburban Sydney. He also holds retail properties including the Morayfield Shopping Centre. Ell is...
- How to become a billionaire. // Asian Business Review;Aug97, p33
Uncovers a common pattern and formula among Asia's top 100 billionaires. Analysis of patterns on the roots and foundations of the top 100 billionaires' fortunes; Nature of business; Descent and inheritance; Nationality. INSET: Billionaires by country..