- Designer has measure of show. BLACK, JENNIFER // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p32
The article features a chartered accountant (CA) and four-time finalist of the World of WearableArt show (WOW), Angela Leong. It states that Leong first learned about WOW during her trip in Nelson, New Zealand. It mentions that Leong's entry for WOW 2011, the Measure of a Man, is one of the 160...
- Indian HNI Population on the Rise. // Money Today;Nov2011, p3
The article reports on the growth of the number of high net worth individuals in India by 20.8% to 1.53,000 in 2010 compared with 1.26,700 in 2009, according to the 2011 Asia-Pacific Wealth Report by Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management and Capgemini.
- Here's a news flash: Texas is rich and getting richer. Corbin, David // Fort Worth Business Press;9/27/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p26
Focuses on the number of rich people living in Texas. Counties where the rich usually reside; Sources of economic funds for the state; Other states competing against Texas in terms of the number of rich residents.
- Discos and diplomas lure China's elite. Platt, Kevin // Christian Science Monitor;10/19/99, Vol. 91 Issue 226, p1
Focuses on the activities of privileged Communist aristocrats, or taizidang, who live and educate themselves in the United States.
- Where have all the rich people gone? Korten, Tristram // New York;10/13/97, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p28
Mentions the New York City (NYC) residents that made the `Forbes' magazine list of the 400 richest people. The number that live in NYC and where.
- Forbes Magazine Cites Oprah, Tiger and Mike Tyson Among Top 10 Highest-Paid Celebrities Last Year. // Jet;03/19/2001, Vol. 99 Issue 14, p65
Mentions that talk show hostess Oprah Winfrey, golfer Tiger Woods and former boxer Mike Tyson were among the top ten highest paid celebrities in 2000, according to `Forbes' magazine.
- FIELD GUIDE TO ATLANTA'S RICH. Bonesteel, Amy // Atlanta;Mar2003, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p85
Focuses on the characteristics of affluent families in Atlanta, Georgia. Residential areas preferred by the affluent in Atlanta; Pastimes of the affluent families; Attire of the rich people of Atlanta.
- THE TOP TEN. Dittrich, Luke // Atlanta;Mar2003, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p94
Presents rankings of ten rich people of Atlanta. Amount of wealth of woman entrepreneur Anne Cox Chambers; Fall in net worth of Ted Turner; Wealth of real estate developer Thomas Cousins.
- Master P And Michael Jordan Named Among Fortune's 40 Wealthiest Americans Under 40. // Jet;10/04/99, Vol. 96 Issue 18, p32
Announcement that entertainer Master P and retired basketball player Michael Jordan are among `Fortune' magazine's wealthiest Americans under age 40.