Asia By The Numbers
- ASIA-PACIFIC: Countries With The Most Billionaires. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p28
A chart depicting the number of billionaires in several Asian-Pacific countries including, China, India, and Australia is presented.
- Middle East & Africa By The Numbers. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p42
A chart depicting the total net worth, average age, and average net worth of billionaires in Middle East and Africa is presented.
- THE AMERICAS: Countries With The Most Billionaires. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p62
The article presents a pie chart depicting American countries with the most number of billionaires including Brazil, Canada, and Mexico.
- The Cities With The Most Billionaires. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p70
A chart is presented that compares the number of billionaires in several U.S. cities, including New York City, Dallas, Texas, and Los Angeles, California.
- Latin American Billionaires. // Latin Trade (English);Oct2001, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p22
Presents a graph which depicts the combined net worth by country of billionaires in Latin America in 2001.
- Europe. Bertoni, Steven; Farrell, Andrew; Gell, Erin; Greenberg, Duncan; Obusan, Claire; Pendleton, Devon; Schultz, Keren Blankfeld; Zeppelin, Cristina von; Flannery, Russell; Karmali, Naazneen; Cavdar, Nilgün Balci; Dolan, Kerry A.; Atal, Maha; Bogan, Jesse; Turkey, Forbes; Russia, Forbes; Hawkins, Asher; Mazurin, Nikolai; Kashulinsky, Maxim; Turan, Ozer // Forbes Asia;3/30/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p65
A chart is presented which lists 196 billionaires in Europe with 665 million dollars in 2009 including Ingvar Kamprad and family from Sweden, Ernesto Bertarelli from Switzerland, and Igor Zyuzin from Russia.
- The Data: The world's billionaires in 2012. // Financial Management;Mar2013, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p14
A thematic map is presented showing the number of billionaires in various countries as of 2012.
- Minting Billionaires. KROLL, LUISA // Forbes Asia;Jun2011, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p15
A chart is presented that lists companies having five or more billionaires, including Serey Brin of Google Inc., Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook Inc. and N.R. Narayana Murthy of Infosys Technologies Ltd.
- Once Mighty. Serafin, Tatiana // Forbes Asia;3/30/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p60
A table is presented that lists the eight Russians who were the world's richest people in 2008 including Oleg Deripaska, Mikhail Fridman, and German Khan.