China's Hot Spots Top Billionaire Cities
- Latin American Billionaires. // Latin Trade (English);Sep99, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p24
Presents the ten richest individuals in Latin America as of September 1999. Name of the billionaires; Ranking; Country; Net worth in United States dollars.
- India Home To 103 Billionaires; 6th Largest Globally. // India -- West;11/15/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 52, pB9
The article informs that according to a report India has more number of billionaires than Saudi Arabia, France, and Switzerland and holds sixth position among 103 billionaires across the world even decreased number after July 2012 and June 2013.
- Mexico's $-men. // Business Mexico;Sep2001, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p13
Lists the top five wealthiest individuals in Mexico, according to 'Forbes' magazine. Assets in billions.
- THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN AMERICA. // Forbes Asia;10/13/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p78
The article lists the richest 400 people in the U.S. for the year 2008 which includes Sheldon Adelson of Las Vegas, Nevada, Michael R. Bloomberg of New York, and Phillip Frost of Miami, Florida.
- Poor Billionaires. Prey, Hillary // Forbes Asia;10/13/2008, Vol. 4 Issue 17, p94
The article lists the U.S. billionaires who are too poor to be included in The Forbes 400 Richest People in America which includes Michael Ahearn, David Duffield, and Peter Lewis.
- Slowing Giant U.S. Loses Some of Its Lead. // Forbes Asia;Mar2011 Special Issue Billionaires, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p70
The article presents information on the billionaires in the U.S., mentioned in the list of rich people compiled by the periodical "Forbes."
- Drop-Offs. // Forbes Asia;2010 Special Issue, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p80
The article presents a list of rich people who were dropped from the list of the world top billionaires along with those who died including Omid Kordestani, Jose Berardo, and Raj Rajaratnam.
- Messy Mandates. Ferguson, Tim // Forbes Asia;Mar2014 Supplement, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor depicts the electoral environment in Asia, such as the preference of billionaires for a meritocratic selection process among the educated elite, and the mandates that ensue after a discordant election result that help shape the life of nation-states.
- 47: BILLIONAIRES. WILDE, JON // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jul2012, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p107
The article offers tips on how to become a billionaire.