What/Who Isn't Here
- Reliance set to expand? Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business;11/20/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 44, p12
The article reports on the potential deal involving the purchase of BP's Belgian refinery and petrochemicals business by Indian conglomerate Reliance Industries. This deal would be a significant step in Reliance's global expansion plans. According to India's Business Standard newspaper, Reliance...
- Mukesh's Balance sheet. // India Today;3/14/2011, p18
The article focuses on investments that Mukesh Ambani, Reliance Industries Limited's (RIL) chairman and managing director, may consider in light of his company's influx of money as of March 2011. RIL had 31,000 Indian crore rupees in December 2010 and generates 8,000 Indian crore rupees each...
- A Network of Reliance. // India Today;1/23/2012, p6
The article reports on a deal signed between Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) and Network18 and TV18. Through the deal, Ambani will bailout Network18 and TV18 to gain access to their contents. It is noted that the deal signifies the willingness of Ambani to place bigger investments...
- Kiss and Make Up. Chandramouli, Baalji // Business Today;11/4/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p55
The article reports on the decision of the Bombay High Court (HC) to solve the conflict between the brothers Mukesh and Anil Ambani in India. The court gives the two brothers four months to negotiate the details of a gas deal between their companies. Moreover, HC orders the Mukesh...
- Royal Disaster. // India Today;9/3/2012, p5
The article focuses on the 25 years anniversary celebrations prepared by Nita and Mukesh Ambani for Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla, which according to the author turned heads for the wrong reasons.
- Mukesh Ambani richest of 48 Indian billionaires. Kumar, Arun // South Asian Post;3/15/2012, p13
The article reports that Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd. has been ranked as the world's richest Indian in the list of billionaires prepared by the business magazine "Forbes" featuring 48 Indians.
- Mukesh Ambani Richest Among 48 Indian Billionaires. KUMAR, ARUN // News India Times;03/16/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p14
The article reports that Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance India, is the richest Indian billionaire with a networth of $22.3 billion dollars.
- Ambani brothers sign $2.1bn telecom deal. // Enterprise (Pakistan);Jul2013, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p29
The article focuses on the $2.1bn deal signed by brothers Mukesh and Anil Ambani to share a telecommunication infrastructure between their companies Reliance Industries and Reliance Communications Ltd., respectively. It says that the deal has signaled the reconciliation between the two brothers...
- At It Again! MITRA, KUSHAN // Business Today;7/13/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p29
The article presents information related to the business deal between Anil Ambanicontrolled Reliance Communications Ltd. (R-Comm) and the South African telecom major MTN. As reported, Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL) claims that as per the agreement when the brothers split the...