Lipper Revises Fund Flow Totals
- Investors Take Money from HY, Loan Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/8/2014, p27
This article discusses a report by research firm Lipper FMI that investors withdrew money from high yield bond funds and leveraged loan funds in September 2014 and mentions topics including how high yield bond funds, leveraged loan funds and junk bond funds performed in the week ending September 3.
- Investors Slow Flows to HY, Loan Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/24/2014, p40
The article reports on the research conducted by Lipper FMI, a data analysis and service provider for the mutual fund industry in Europe and Asia, regarding the condition of high yield bond and leveraged loan fund in 2014. The decline of bond and loan funds is mentioned. Also noted is the...
- Weekly Inflows Decline By Over 40%. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;10/16/2014, p47
The article reports on the 41.7% decline in inflows into municipal market funds for the period ending October 15, 2014, according to Lipper FMI.
- FUND NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;6/10/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 23, p2
The article reports on the $4.63 billion outflows in high yield (HY) bond fund for the week that ended on June 5, 2013, based from the report of Lipper FMI.
- Investors Slow Purchases of HY Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/5/2012, p29
The article reports that new junk bond fund flow for the week ended February 29, 2012 totalled 565 million dollars, a decline from the previous week's total of 837 million dollars, according to Lipper FMI.
- Record $4.53 Billion Exits Municipal Bond Funds: Lipper. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;7/1/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33937, p4
The article focuses on the data presented by the mutual fund market analysis and research company Lipper FMI that shows the record-breaking funds outflows of 4.53 billion U.S. dollars in the U.S. municipal bond market for the week of June 26, 2013.
- Wanted: Fresh High-Yield Paper, P.R., Detroit Need Not Apply. Albano, Christine // Bondbuyer.com;9/19/2014, p23
The article reports that according to the municipal bond market research firm Lipper FMI, investment inflows into high-yield municipal bond mutual funds have grown significantly in September 2014 since these securities offer higher rates of return for retail investors than most other...
- Investors Take $1.1B Out of Loan Funds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/9/2013, p1
The article focuses on the data from mutual fund information provider Lipper FMI which shows that leveraged loan funds had outflows totaling $1.1 billion for the week ending June 4, 2014. It mentions that the outflow for the period is considered to be the largest outflow since April 2014 and...
- Funds Lose $25 Billion In 9 Weeks. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;1/18/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33451, p1
The article reports on the outflow of municipal funds which forced fund complexes to sell bonds into a jittery market in the U.S. Based on the figures gathered by Lipper FMI, investors have withdrawn 25.3 billion dollars or a net outflow of 1.51 billion dollars for the week ended January 12,...