Economic Jitters Slow HY's Party in Q1
- Economic Jitters Slow HY's Party in Q1. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;4/4/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the performance of U.S. high yield (HY) bonds in the first quarter of 2011. According to Thomson Reuters Corp., the country's new issuance of global high yield bonds totalled for 100 billion dollars in the first quarter compared to the 77 billion dollar output in 2010....
- High Yield: The New Wellspring. Hamerman, Joshua // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/12/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p17
The article reports on the convenience and cost-effectiveness offered by the bond market for junk-rated companies in the U.S. According to Thomson Reuters, around 74 billion dollars or 51% of the 146.4 billion secured by companies through the sale of high-yield securities were used to repay bank...
- European HY: Now You See It, Now You Don't. C. J. C. // Bank Loan Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p4
The article focuses on performance of the European high yield bond market for the first half of 2010. According to Thomson Reuters, the European junk bond issuance reached 20.5 billion dollars during the first half of 2010. Arnaud Tresca, head of high yield debt capital at BNP Paribas, the...
- TOTAL RETURNS. // High Yield Report;5/3/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p10
Presents information on high-yield bond returns compiled as of April 28, 2004.
- Money Rolls Right In For HY Bond Funds. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;6/2/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p5
The article reports on the market performance and trends of high yield bond funds in the U.S. as of May 2008. Recent data show that funds that invest in high yields bonds have experienced a rate of inflows unseen for almost five years. According to research firm EPFR Global, high yield bond...
- Wanted: Fresh High-Yield Paper, P.R., Detroit Need Not Apply. Albano, Christine // Bondbuyer.com;9/19/2014, p23
The article reports that according to the municipal bond market research firm Lipper FMI, investment inflows into high-yield municipal bond mutual funds have grown significantly in September 2014 since these securities offer higher rates of return for retail investors than most other...
- A Rosy November Performance For HY. // High Yield Report;12/6/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p2
Reports on the performance of high yield bonds in the U.S. for the month of November in the fiscal year of 2004. Rate of return of high yield credits; Concentration of the gain in triple-C credits; Assessment on credit risk.
- There's value in high-yield bonds. // Dow Theory Forecasts;3/16/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p1
The article presents an analysis on high-yield bonds in the U.S. It indicates that the high-yields in junk bonds can overcompensate investors for the risk of default. Moreover, it also cites that high-yield funds can be a good investment and states that subscribers need to consider Wells Fargo...
- US HY LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;5/3/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p8
Presents information on U.S. high yield bonds compiled as of April 29, 2004.