Price Talk Set on Radio Station Acquisition Loans
- Banks Prep Radio Station Acquisition Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p11
The article reports on two term loans arranged by Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs totaling 395 million U.S. dollars that will back Hubbard Radio's acquisition of 17 radio stations from Bonneville International.
- GPIF names managers for new global bond mandates. // Asian Investor;Nov2015, p20
The article reports that the Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF) of Japan as selected active and passive asset management firms which will manage its new batch of global fixed income mandates including Goldman Sachs, Schroders, and Morgan Stanley.
- House awards. // FinanceAsia;Dec2010, p42
The article announces that Goldman Sachs & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. and Deutsche Bank AG have received the Achievement Awards FinanceAsia 2012.
- Deal awards. // FinanceAsia;Dec2010, p56
The article announces that several companies including Deutsche Bank AG, Goldman Sachs & Co. and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. have received the Achievement Awards FinanceAsia 2012 for an initial public offerings, equity and merger of corporations.
- Price Talk Set on Evergreen $225M TL. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p30
The article reports that Goldman Sachs has set the price negotiation on the 225 million U.S. dollars term loan of Evergreen International Aviation which plans to use the funds to finance its repayment of existing debt.
- Goldman Talks Price on Sapphire's $350M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p16
The article reports that investment banking firm Goldman Sachs has set price talk on the 350 million U.S. dollars term loan B of electric company Sapphire Power Finance expiring in 2020.
- Goldman, Wells Shop $100M TL for vAuto Acqusition. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/27/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p20
The article reports on a 100 million U.S. dollar add-on term loan offered by Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo for the acquisition of vAuto by Autotrader.com.
- GS Sets Price Talk on Toys "R" Us' $985M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p19
The article reports on a price talk set by finance company Goldman Sachs for the term loan B amounting to 985 million dollars issued by toys developer Toys "R" Us Property Co.
- MS Talks Price on Crown Castle's $500M Add-On. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p39
The article reports on the price talk set by Morgan Stanley on the term loan B add-on of wireless communications provider Crown Castle International Corp. in August 2013.