- Ameristar Sells $800M in Bonds on Busy HY Day. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/4/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p24
The article reports on the 800-million U.S.-dollar worth of junk bonds issued by Ameristar Casinos for the high yield primary market.
- Ameristar Plans $500M HY Issue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/11/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p28
The article reports on the high yield bonds to be issued by Las Vegas, Nevada casino operator Ameristar Casinos in May 2009. According to the company, it plans to price 500 million U.S. dollars in senior unsecured notes due to 2014 and it plans to use the proceeds to repay and retire a part of...
- DB Shops $950M TLB for R&R Repricing. // Leveraged Finance News;4/4/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p2
The article offers news briefs related to leverage financing in the U.S. Wells Fargo & Co., Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank AG have initiated the shipping for the 700 million dollar term loan B for the refinancing package of Ameristar Casinos Inc. First Data Corp. priced a 750...
- Ameristar stops construction on reserve. Moore, Thomas // Las Vegas Business Press;03/31/97, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p15
Reports on Ameristar Casinos Inc.'s decision to halt construction on the Henderson hotel/casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Disagreement between Ameristar and Rebeil over a stock offering; Delay in the completion of an $80.5 million increase in Ameristar's line of credit.
- Why get a slice when you can have the whole pie! // Jackson Advocate;11/24/2011, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p8A
Two photographs are presented that show apple and pumpkin pies from Ameristar Casinos Inc. in Vicksburg, Mississippi.
- State reports another big gaming win in June. // Las Vegas Business Press;08/16/99, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p7
Reports on the financial performance of Ameristar Casinos Inc. in the second quarter of 1999. Net revenues; Income; Continued efforts to boost casino play at The Reserve hotel in Henderson, Nevada.
- BRIEFLY NOTED. // Las Vegas Business Press;04/10/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p3
Reports on Ameristar Casinos Inc.'s projected earnings for the quarter ended March 31, 2000.
- Ameristar Casinos Bets on New M&A Pro. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/29/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p4
Reports on the decision of Ameristar Casinos Inc. to tap Scott Kaplan to be its financial consultant to advise on strategic transactions and financing alternatives for the market capitalization budget casino operator.
- Why is Ameristar exempt from proposed smoking ban? Pokin, Steve // St. Charles Journal;6/5/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 45, pA1
The article discusses the reason why Ameristar Casino in St. Charles, Missouri is not included in a proposed county-wide smoking ban which is seen by local business owners as unfair.