KeyBanc Expands In High Yield
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33312, p4
A correction to the article about the misspelling of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. that was published in the May 4, 2010 issue is presented.
- KeyBanc Hires Loan Trading Head. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;12/19/2011, p16
The article announces that Steve Rielly has been hired by KeyBanc Capital Markets to oversee loan trading.
- Analysis: OPEC move tugs at railcar expectations. // Railway Age;Jan2015, Vol. 216 Issue 1, p12
The article discusses business outlook issued by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. for freight railcar production in 2015.
- KeyBank Capital Looks to Northwest With Hiring of Father-and-Son Team. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/5/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33311, p20
The article announces that John Urbina and Geoff Urbina have been hired by KeyBank Capital Markets Inc. for its firm in Seattle, Washington.
- KeyBanc Spices Up Kenan Advantage TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p28
The article reports that KeyBanc Capital Markets has increased the coupon of the 250 million term loan for Kenan Advantage Group to Libor plus 450 basis points (bps) from Libor plus 400 bps and widened the original issue discount (OID) to 98 from 99, according to Standard & Poor's Leveraged...
- SLOW CLIMB. Kure, Anthony; Ackerman, Karl // Electrical Wholesaling;Nov2010, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p41
The article presents a survey, conducted by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., on the condition of the electrical distribution market in the U.S. in November 2010. The survey revealed that electrical distributors responded that demand was flat to slightly improved for the third quarter of 2010. It...
- McDonald unit bucks the bears. Cornell, Ryan // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/6/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p3
Reports that Equity Capital Markets Group of McDonalds Investments was able to manage 34 public equity sales at more than $7.2 billion for clients despite a down year for stock market as of January 2003. Transactions involved in the process of raising shares; Ohio-based companies involved in the...
- KeyBanc Hire Will Oversee Ohio, Michigan. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F315, p1
The article announces the appointment of Mark Fisher as managing director in the public finance group of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., overseeing business in Ohio and Michigan, as of April 11, 2014.
- No. 17: Amy Carlson, KeyBanc Capital Markets. // American Banker;9/28/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 150, p0
The article features KeyBanc Capital Markets debt capital markets group head Amy Carlson and mentions her role in rebuilding the company, the record growth of loan syndication and sales of company under her leadership and her involvement in the inaugural Women in Corporate and Investment Banking...