First Data Offers $750M in HY Bonds
- First Data Driving By With $400M Term Loan. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p23
The article reports on the participation of First Data in the leveraged loan market with a first-lien term loan of 400 million U.S. dollars.
- First Data Upsizes Add-On Loan to $750M. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;9/17/2012, p35
The article reports on the move by First Data Corp. to upsize its incremental term loan B to 750 million U.S. dollars, nearly double the initial offering size of 400 million U.S. dollars.
- First Data Launches $1.02B in Refi Loans. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;11/4/2015, p6
The article reports that global payment technology solutions company First Data Corp. has launched two cross-border tack-on loans that will be used primarily to partially refinance the company's term loans that will mature in 2017.
- MOST RECENT COMPLETED HIGH YIELD DEALS. // Leveraged Finance News;5/20/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p9
A chart is presented which depicts the completed high yield deals of several companies in the U.S. as of May 15, 2013 including Amkor Technology Inc., First Data Corp, and Shortline PLC.
- First Data Returns with More HY Bonds. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;11/5/2015, p3
The article discusses First Data Corp.'s issuance of 2.2 billion dollars worth of high yield bonds a week after selling 3.4 billion dollars worth of junk bonds. Topics covered include KDP Investment Advisors' listing of the yield of the first- and second-lien bonds, the use of the proceeds in...
- CS Lowers Talk on First Data's $1.01B TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/15/2013, p21
The article reports on the decline in the price set by global financial services company Credit Suisse for the first lien term loan B of First Data Corp.
- First Data Makes $500M Bond Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p19
The article reports that electronic payment services company First Data is planning to sell 500 million U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2020 wherein its proceeds will be used to repay senior secured term loans.
- Prices On Visteon's Debt Make U-Turn. R. K. // High Yield Report;8/4/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p7
The article reports on the performance of Visteon's debt in the high yield market in the U.S. The average mark-to-market bid on the company's $1 billion term loan B was 74.33 while the asking price recorded a one percent increase to 78. The price on $206 million in 8.25 percent senior unsecure...
- Land O' Lakes May Go with PP Bonds. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;10/12/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p8
The article speculates the likelihood of Land O'Lakes to issue 200 million U.S. dollars to 300 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds in a private placement in October 2009. According to KDP Investment Advisors, the move is in relation to the company's efforts to refinance a 700 million U.S....