Harry & David Files for Bankruptcy
- Harry & David Creditors Object To DIP Terms. Burton, Paul // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/2/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p1
The article reports that the terms of a 100-million U.S.-dollar debtor-in-possession loan from Wasserstein & Co. have been rejected by the official committee of unsecured creditors in the Chapter 11 petition of gift retailer Harry & David Holdings Inc. Under the terms, Wasserstein & Co. will...
- PageNet Motions Approved. // Wireless Week;07/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p40
Announces that the first-day motion of the bankruptcy filed by PageNet Inc. is approved by the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware. List of PageNet requests approved by the court; Reason for its bankruptcy filing.
- Rural hospital parent files for Chapter 11. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;04/19/99, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p74
Reports that Community Hospital Association of Mid-America (CHAMA) filed for federal bankruptcy protection in Wilmington, Delaware. Comments from H. Martyn Little, president of CHAMA; Financial status of CHAMA; Information on an affidavit filed with the United States Bankruptcy Court.
- American Laser Skincare files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/8/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 49, p22
The article reports the filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection from creditors made by American Laser Skincare LLC to the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware as of early December 2014 so that it can liquidate its assets.
- SP Newsprint, Affiliates File for Bankruptcy. // Official Board Markets;11/19/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 47, p11
The article reports that a Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection was filed by SP Newsprint Holdings LLC and three affiliates, manufacturers of newsprint and paperboard, in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Nebraska Book Wins Court Approval. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/29/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 35, p7
This article reports on the decision of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware, to approve a disclosure statement issued by Nebraska Book Co.
- CCS gains approval from courts to sell off assets. // Medical Device Daily;12/2/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 231, p7
The article reports on the U.S. Bankruptcy Court's approval of the bidding procedure by CCS Medical for the District of Delaware concerning the marketing and proposed sale of its assets.
- Bondholders to own Six Flags. // Park World;Apr2010, p14
The article reports on the negotiation which took place in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Wilmington, Delaware recognizing Six Flag Inc.'s junior bondholders as the owner of the bankrupt theme park operator.
- Thumbs up for USEC reorganization. // Energy Daily;8/19/2014, Issue 159, p1
The article reports on the reorganization plan of uranium enrichment company USEC Inc., mentioning the approval of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware on September 5, 2014.