Cat Vertical-Lift 259B Series 3 Is Powerful, Agile
- Caterpillar. // Underground Construction;Jun2003, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p59
Features Caterpillar Inc.'s 287 Multi Terrain Loader. Operating capacity of the machinery; Vertical lift linkage design; Suspended undercarriage component.
- Cat roars with 992G. // Pit & Quarry;Jul97, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p7
Reports on Caterpillar's introduction of its 992G wheel loader. Enhancement of cast box boom; Machine stability; Digging performance; Engine.
- Cat debuts small loaders. // Pit & Quarry;Jan97, Vol. 89 Issue 7, p7
Announces Caterpillar Inc.'s launching of its 928G wheel loader and the C-series line of backhoe loaders at a press event in Clayton, North Carolina. Features of the loaders.
- Wheel loaders improve productivity, fuel efficiency. // Pit & Quarry;Nov2011, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p20
The article offers brief information on the 966K and 972K wheel loader from Caterpillar Inc.
- Cab design a key loader enhancement on eight new models. // Portable Plants & Equipment;Dec2013, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p28
The article offers brief information on Caterpillar Inc.'s Cat D Series compact tract loaders and three Cat D Series multi-terrain loaders.
- Wheel loader sports new engine, hydraulics. // Pit & Quarry;Nov2012, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p14
The article offers brief information on Caterpillar 980K wheel loader from Caterpillar Inc.
- Center-pivot designed backhoe loader. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;1/9/2013, p14
The article offers information on the Cat F 416F, 420F and 430F backhoe loader range series from Caterpillar.
- Fuel efficiency is paramount for new models. // Pit & Quarry;Apr2014, Vol. 106 Issue 10, p22
The article offers brief information on the 966M, 966M XE, 972M and 972M XE wheel loaders from Caterpillar Inc.
- Caterpillar retools compact loader line. // Wallaces Farmer;Jun2014, Vol. 139 Issue 6, p36
The article reports that machinery manufacturer Caterpillar Inc. has retooled the Caterpillar D Series compact loader, with particular focus on the replacement of B3, C and C3 predecessors with midsize 257D Multi Terrain Loader (MTL), 259D Compact Track Loader (CTL), and larger frame 277D MTL.