- BUSINESS. // Underground Construction;Feb2009, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p42
The article offers news briefs related to the underground construction industry in the U.S. ISCO Industries LLC, largest distributor and supplier of high density polyethylene (HDPE) piping products, has acquired Wright Water & Waste. Kimberly Paggioli has been promoted vice president of...
- New Products. // Underground Construction;Mar2005, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p58
Introduces various products for the underground construction industry. Publication of the second edition of HDPE Product Catalog by ISCO Industries LLC; Key features of the Ductile Iron Blade, manufactured by Blade Techs Inc.; Application of the PARSON CA LINER 100, manufactured by Parson...
- PRODUCT FOCUS: SLIPLINING. // Underground Construction;Mar2007, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p54
The article features several underground construction equipment including ISCO Industries' Snap-Tite, a no-dig solution to execute spillway piping project, Hobas Pipe USA's push-together joints, Ameritech USA's Flowtite glass reinforced plastic pipe and Future Pipe Industries' Fiberstrong FRP...
- PARTNERS IN PRODUCTIVITY. // Underground Construction;Oct2013, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p49
The article discusses several underground construction related products manufactured by ISCO Industries LLC, McElroy Manufacturing Inc. and Raven Lining Systems and also reflects on partnership among firms. It reports that ISCO Industries offers complete product line of McElroy fusion equipment...
- About ISCO. // Underground Construction;May2012, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p40
The article offers information on ISCO Industries LLC, a global provider of customized piping solutions based in Louisville, Kentucky.
- ISCO Industries Opens Distribution Center Near Marcellus Shale. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec2010, Vol. 237 Issue 12, p4
The article reports on the launch of ISCO Industries LLCs' 9,000-square-foot distribution plant in Horseheads, New York that houses the stocks of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe, fusion equipment, and pipe fittings.
- Spiral-wrapped filter. // Concrete Producer;Sep2007, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p52
The article offers information on a spiral-wrapped filter manufactured by BaySaver Technologies Inc.
- Looking through the label prism. Crowe, Steve // Proprint;Oct2014, p24
The article features Brookvale, New South Wales-based specialist digital label producer Foxcil, mentioning that it has been owned and managed by Roger Kirwan.
- ISCO supplies pipe for Eastern Navajo Water Pipeline Project. // Underground Construction;Jul2010, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p56
The article reports that ISCO Industries LLC, distributor of various piping products, has been selected to supply high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe for the water pipeline project in eastern Navajo in Arizona.