Every lateral In Dane County gets a new connection using LMK's Lined Main Tap
- Granite City requests more cash for sewer fixes. // Granite City Press-Record;8/7/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 63, pA5
The article reports that the sewer lines in Granite City would be repaired with 9 million dollar loan ordinance as the system is costing more to maintain and it would take an year to repair and there would be raise in cost of sewer bills marginally to pay off the loan.
- How to Locate Broken Sewer Lines Under Slabs. Pinto, Larry // Pest Control;Nov2000, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p18
Offers advice to plumbers on how to locate broken sewer lines under a slab. Causes of sewer breaks; Indications that there is a sewer break under a slab; Advantages of video inspection; Using a smoke generator and a blower to fill sewer lines with a dense, non-toxic smoke.
- Mining tool finds buried utilities at redeveloping weapons... Phair, Matthew // ENR: Engineering News-Record;08/17/98, Vol. 241 Issue 6, p24
Discusses how contractor Lockheed Martin Corp. managed a sewer upgrade that is part of a major redevelopment of the Y-12 sector of the nuclear weapons production complex in Tennessee. Information on the pipe bursting method; How the technology works; First application of the technology.
- Cast mortar liner rehabilitates pipe. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Jan2013, p52
A case study of erosion in a metal pipe installed in San Diego, California is presented which discusses the method to repair pipes for enhanced usage.
- Fiberglass pipe repairs sewer. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Jan2013, p53
A case study of a 70 foot-deep sinkhole west of a sidewalk in Brooklyn, New York is presented which discusses its repair and maintenance work.
- City mulls incentives for infill projects. McLean, Mike // Journal of Business (10756124);9/11/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p5
The article reports on two incentive programs including one for improving water, sewer lines and another for providing water and sewer services, proposed by Council woman Amber Waldref of Spokane City Council that would help in redevelopment of historic commercial properties in Spokane, Washington.
- Pipe bursting clears way for larger line. // WaterWorld;Sep95, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p78
Focuses on the replacement of an old clay sanitary sewer through pipe bursting in Mankato, Minnesota. Tree root intrusion as reason for replacement; Mechanics of pipe bursting; Utilization of a Grundocrack Olympus tool manufactured by TT Technologies.
- Liner protects pipe from construction damage. // WaterWorld;Feb97, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p34
Highlights the use of liners for protecting sewer pipes from vibrations and shock damage caused by construction of an underground subway in Washington, D.C. Mat fiberglass and non-woven polyester felt-fiber fabric of liners; Installation of liners.
- Bursting system takes on large diameter pipe. // WaterWorld;Apr97, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p19
Editorial. Focuses on replacement of a large-diameter sanitary sewer line in St. Petersburg, Florida using pipe bursting technology. Rupture of a 36-inch VCT pipe under the Thunderdome stadium; Extensive damage to the existing pipe; Replacement of two sections of pipe totalling 900 feet;...