PRODUCT FOCUS: Sliplining
- New HDPE Demonstrates Benefits With Michigan Project. // Underground Construction;Oct2003, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p49
Focuses on the benefits of high density polyethylene (HDPE) pipeline project in northern Michigan. Use of polyethylene pipe in underground pipe applications; Details on the significant advancement for HDPE pipe; Advantages of HDPE.
- WHAT IS WEHOLITE? // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jan2014 Supplement, p3
The article focuses on the Weholite high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipes invented by KWH Pipe which is one of the leaders in the development of plastic pipe systems. It states that the Weholite is under the structured wall family of pipes. It also mentions that one of the advantages of...
- Seismic-Prone Project Area Requires HDPE. // Underground Construction;Sep2008, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p55
The article reports on the high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe as required for the seismic-prone underground construction projects. It cites the increase rate of cities and states in quake-prone regions installing HDPE pipe. According to Engineer Michael Grant of TAG Construction Ltd.,...
- Breaking Down Barriers -- Gaining Acceptance For Pipe Bursting In Your Community. Timberlake, Matt // Underground Construction;Aug2011, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p42
The article discusses the challenges faced by the pipe bursting technology. It says that the technology is a proven method for replacing underground pipelines that provide critical services including municipal water, sewer, gas, storm water, electrical and telecommunications systems. It mentions...
- PolyHorse Proves Critical In Speeding HDPE pipe Handling Operations. Henning, Tyler // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2010, Vol. 237 Issue 11, p81
The article focuses on the development of McElroy Equipment's PolyHorse adjustable racks, which help pipeline installations contractors in speeding up high density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe handling operations in the U.S. It mentions several capabilities of PolyHorse including providing a less...
- Frontier Pipeline Completes Record Setting Rock Drills. // Underground Construction;Dec2008, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p30
The article reports the successful completion of Frontier Pipeline LLC's project in New Haven Harbor in New Haven, Connecticut. The project comprised of parallel crossings for HDPE pipelines to be installed under the harbor. The replacements are a part of the Connecticut Department of...
- Diverting Flow. HART, EDWARD G.; DIECKMANN, PHILLIP P. // WaterWorld;Aug2013, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p48
The article focuses on the rehabilitation of the gravity sewer line in Columbia, South Carolina. It says that cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and bypass pumps are used in the rehabilitation project to address high restoration costs and to pump high-density polyethylene (HDPE) bypass lines,...
- Russian HDPE production, Jan-Oct 2012. // CIREC Monthly News;Dec2012, Issue 264, p12
The article reports on the increase in the production of high density polyethylene (HDPE) in Russia from January-October 2012.
- Underground Solutions: FUSIBLE PVCÂ™ PIPE. // Underground Construction;Oct2013, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p28
The article offers brief information on the Fusible PVCÂ™ product line, am underground pipe fused with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipe technology, from Underground Solutions Inc.