Sliplining In Sacramento
- Sharing the ROW can affect line integrity. Southey, Robert D. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct93, Vol. 220 Issue 10, p42
Focuses on the sharing of right-of-way (ROW) of pipelines with electrical power transmission lines. Occurrence of inductive interference under normal line conditions; Factors affecting magnitude of the conductive interference; Mitigation cost and objectives of creating and applying a...
- Sharing the ROW can affect line integrity. Southey, Robert D.; Dawalibi, Farid P. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar94, Vol. 221 Issue 3, p26
Discusses the use of computer software to protect pipeline integrity from electrical interference resulting from the sharing of right-of-way (ROW) between pipelines and electrical power transmission lines. Inductive interference; Conductive interference; Safe Engineering Services & Technologies...
- Pipe leaks: Solutions & safety. Cuenod, Ronald P. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p46
Offers advice on repairing pipelines. Importance of safety and anticipation; Causes of pipe leaks; Repair alternatives.
- Pipeline replacement system... // Power;Jul95, Vol. 139 Issue 7, p66
Features a pipeline replacement system from Miller Pipeline Corp.
- Lower O&M costs for concrete pressure pipe. // Underground Construction;May98, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p5
Reports that the cost of operations and maintenance for concrete pressure pipeline is half of ductile iron pipe and one third of what it costs to maintain cast iron pipe or steel pipe. Average cost of maintenance for the period of 1991 to 1995.
- A LEAKY STORY. // ReNew Canada;2011, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p29
The article focuses on the incident of a leaking pipeline in the suburban area in New York City.
- Pipe renewal project in Poland. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan97, Vol. 224 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the completion of a major pipe renewal project in Warsaw, Poland. Selection of PE100 polyethylene pipe from Borealis A/S that is capable of carrying a gas pressure of four bar.
- Extended reach coiled tubing record. Furlow, William // Offshore;Feb98, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the DeepStar Pipeline Blockage Remediation Committee's successful establishment of a system for clearing wax and hydrate blockages from subsea deepwater pipelines without damaging the pipeline. Description of the CT system; Background on how blockages occur; Concept behind the CT...
- Minnesota Office of Pipeline Safety Directory. // Minnesota Fire Chief;2013/2014 Directory, p83
A directory for the members of the Minnesota Office of Pipeline Safety is presented.