MUD MIXING SYSTEMS
- MUD MIXING SYSTEMS. // Underground Construction;Mar2004, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p56
Presents mud mixing systems for directional drilling from various companies in the United States. American Augers Inc.; Kem-Tron Technologies Inc.; Ditch Witch.
- MUD MIXING SYSTEMS. // Underground Construction;Mar2010, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p56
The article evaluates several products, including the Grundomudd portable bentonite mixing/delivery system from TT Technologies Inc., the MCR-1000 high volume drilling fluid cleaning system from American Augers Inc., and the FM25 fluid mixing system from Ditch Witch.
- Equipment deal. // International Construction;Dec2012, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the construction equipment firm Charles Machine Works Inc.'s acquisition of the large trencher product line from Astec Industries owned by American Augers and Trencor for $55 million in cash.
- American Augers. // Underground Construction;Jan2008, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p67
The article evaluates the P-500/G2 mud pump from American Augers Inc.
- Charles Machine Works Acquires American Augers, Trencor. Carpenter, Robert // Underground Construction;Nov2012, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p7
The article reports that Charles Machine Works (CMW) has acquired American Augers Inc. and Trencor from Astee Underground, a subsidiary of Astee Industries Inc. American Augers was founded in 1970. It is one of the leading mid-to-large horizontal directional drilling machine manufacturers in the...
- American Augers Draws Attention to Mud in 2011. // National Driller;Sep2011, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p36
The article offers brief information on MCR-10000 drilling fluid cleaning system and on P-600 Mud Pump from American Augers Inc.
- MUD MIXING SYSTEMS. // Underground Construction;Mar2009, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p58
The article evaluates several construction equipment including the MX240 Modular Drilling Fluid Mixing System from Vermeer Corp., the MPR-6000 from American Augers Inc., and the FM25 fluid mixing system from Ditch Witch company.
- Ditch Witch working on training center. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug93, Vol. 220 Issue 8, p8
Updates on the construction of a training center for Ditch Witch in Perry, Oklahoma. Site; Features of the structure.
- Ditch Witch. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Mar96, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p59
Reports that the Subsite Electronics division of the Charles Machine Works Inc. has received International Standards Organization 9001 registration for its quality-management system by Det Norske Veritas.