DOWNHOLE DIRECTIONAL DRILLING TOOLS
- HDD RIGS. // Underground Construction;Sep2013, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p66
The article offers brief information on several horizontal directional drills (HDD) rigs including Prime Drilling HDD drill rigs from TT Technologies Inc., DD2024 HDD from Toro Co., and D36x-50DR Series II Navigator HDD from Vermeer Corp.
- HDD, Fusible PVC Solve City's Immediate Growth Needs. // Underground Construction;Sep2014, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p66
The article offers information on several products including the Fusible PVC pipes from Underground Solutions Inc., the TracStar 900 fusion machine from McElroy Manufacturing, and the DD440T Drill from American Augers, which were used for a sewer project in Bixby, Oklahoma.
- Developing solutions for rock mini-directional drilling. Griffin, Jeff // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Sep96, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p34
Focuses on various solutions being developed for directional drilling in rock and rocky conditions. Challenges posed by solid formation for directional drilling systems; Development of new compact, self-contained boring system that can drill and be steered with accuracy through rock; Mud motors...
- MUD MIXING SYSTEMS. // Underground Construction;Mar2014, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p59
The article offers a review of several mud mixing products including the MCD-1000, mud mixing system from American Augers Inc., the Tango 600XPT, drilling fluid and solids control system, from Kemptron Technologies, and the R9xl 2T drilling fluid reclaimer from Vermeer Corp.
- American Augers adds two new drills. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p70
Reports that American Augers has introduced two directional drilling rigs to its lineup of trenchless equipment. Features; Capabilities; Specifications.
- Directional Drill. // American City & County;08/15/99, Vol. 114 Issue 10, p17
Features the DD-4, a self-contained directional drill from American Augers company.
- American Augers Unveils Large Rapid Setup Rig. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jan2015, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p26
The article offers brief information on the DD-660 Rapid Setup (RS) horizontal directional drill (HDD) from American Augers.
- New American Augers Rig Puts Power In Small Package. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Feb2001, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p97
Reports on the release of the DD-10 drilling machine from the American Augers company in January 2001. Features of DD-10.
- Vermeer Large Rig Offers Power, Mobility In Compact Footprint. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Sep2013, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p56
The article offers a preview of the 240,000-plus pound pullback horizontal directional drill (HDD) from Vermeer Corp. to be introduced at the 2013 International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) to be held in Louisville, Kentucky from October 1-3, 2013.