Ditch Witch Introduces New Compact Drill Rig
- Small Recycler, Mud Clean-Up Vac Highlight New DW Fluid Products. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Dec2014, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p28
The article offers information on several products used for horizontal directional drilling (HDD) operations from Ditch Witch which include MR90 fluid recycling system to be used with small-to medium sized drill rigs and MV800 mud vacuum as an economical and durable portable vacuum system.
- A joint House-Senate. MacLachlan, Suzanne; Mutch, David // Christian Science Monitor;6/2/95, Vol. 87 Issue 131, p2
Reports on a joint House-Senate committee working on a budget bill allowing oil drilling in a nonwilderness section of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska.
- Rig use soars worldwide. George, Dev // Offshore;Aug95, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the increased utilization of offshore rigs. Factors contributing to the rising day rates.
- Rig newbuilds almost nigh. George, Dev // Offshore;Apr96, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the increasing difficulty in finding available drilling rigs. Ways to cope with high demands for oil rigs; Problem posed by low day rates which do not justify newbuilds; Rising gas demands in the United States and other regions of the world.
- West African deepwater rig demand at highest. Akani, Fred // Offshore;Aug96, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p26
Reports on increased deepwater rig demand in West Africa in May 1996.
- Ursa largest in Gulf. Von Flatern, Rick // Offshore;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p28
Reports that the offshore oil rig URSA developed by Shell will be the largest platform structure in the US Gulf of Mexico.
- Multilateral technology advancing by `firsts'. Von Flatern, Rick // Offshore;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p30
Discusses technological advances in multilateral systems for oil well structures. Installations by Baker Oil Tools; Sperry-Sun Drilling Services; Halliburton Energy Services.
- Sonic completes LWD suite. Von Flatern, Rick // Offshore;Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p30
Discusses the features of a multilateral system for oil rig structures. Use of seismic technology.
- Worldwide. George, Dev // Offshore;Dec96, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p10
Forecasts that global rig activities in water depths greater than 1,000 feet will double in 1996 as it did between 1993 and 1995.