University Of Houston's Dr. Vipulanandan Honored As MVP
- Claremont Tunnel design team wins ASCE award. // Mining Engineering;Jun2009, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p40
The article announces the 2009 Charles Pankow Award for Innovation given by the American Society of Civil Engineers to the East Bay Municipal Utility District for its Claremont Tunnel Seismic Upgrade Project.
- Thornhill Named 2015 Industry MVP. // Underground Construction;Apr2015, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p38
The article announces that Rod Thornhill, president of engineering firm White Rock Consultants has received the Underground Construction Technology Association's Most Valuable Professional (MVP) of the year award from Robert Carpenter, editor-in chief of the periodical.
- Industry to Honor Iseley at MVP Luncheon. // Underground Construction;Dec2015, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p34
The article reports on the selection of Dr. Tom Iseley as the recipient of the 2016 Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award to be given at a luncheon at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta on February 3.
- Lifetime Achievement Award to Richard Lovat. // Mining Engineering;Jun2012, Vol. 64 Issue 6, Special section p34
The article announces that Richard Lovat has received the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Underground Construction Association (UCA).
- B&T Drainage Wins Vermeer Ultimate Crew Contest. // Underground Construction;Nov2015, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p8
The article announces that excavating contractor B&T Drainage is the winner of Vermeer's Ultimate Crew Underground Showdown contest at the 2015 International Construction and Utility and Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) held in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Affholder Success Reflects Evolution of Underground Construction/Rehab Industry. Nutter, Mark // Underground Construction;Mar2000, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p40
Announces the Most Valuable Professional Award given by the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association and `Underground Construction' magazine to Robert Affholder, senior executive vice president of Instituform technologies Inc. Vision of Affholder; Underground construction background; Views on his...
- Trenchless Pioneer Honored for Industry Leadership. // Underground Construction;Mar2002, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p30
Announces the awarding of the Most Valuable Professional Award to Gilbert Turner, president of BorTunCo, by the Gulf Coast Trenchless Association and 'Underground Construction' magazine. Significant contributions of Turner to the underground construction industry; Information on Turner's career;...
- The Moles and The Beavers honor industry achievements. // Mining Engineering;Dec2013, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p77
The article announces recipients of awards in the underground construction sector, including geotechnical consultant Ronald E. Heuer, Scott S. Lynn who received the Management Award from the Beavers and Janice L. Tuchman who received the Service and Supply Award from the Beavers.