PLCAC Positioned For Future
- In Memoriam. // Underground Construction;Aug2013, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p10
The article presents two obituaries for Barbara Oliver White, the former president of the Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) from Dallas, Texas and pipeline contractor Darold Wendell Falldorf from Bemidji, Minnesota.
- Pipe Line Contractors Association Of Canada Holds 57th Annual Convention In Maui. Klinger, Oliver // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 238 Issue 6, p56
The article offers information on the 57th annual meeting of the Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada (PLCAC) at the Hyatt Regency in Maui, Hawaii, in April 2011. The event marked the presence of the association's 33 regular and 62 associate member firms, as well as the pipeline craft...
- David Kavanaugh Elected President At PLCAC's 58th Convention. Read, Traci // Underground Construction;Jul2012, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p28
The article reports on the Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada's (PLCAC) 58th annual meeting held in Whistler, British Columbia in 2012. Some of the speakers included John Carruthers of Enbridge Northern Gateway Pipelines, and adventurer Warren MacDonald. It informs that O.J. Pipelines...
- NEWS line. // Underground Construction;May2015, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the underground construction industry as of May 1, 2015. The Columbia Pipeline Group is demanding federal approval for building pipeline for natural gas and three compression stations in northern West Virginia and southeast Ohio. An obituary for Nicholas...
- PLCA membership directory. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p23
Lists information concerning the members of the Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) for 1995. Regular members; Associate members; Contact information.
- PLCA, union reach agreement. // Underground Construction;Sep97, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the agreement between the Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) and the negotiating committee for the members of PLCA employers' union.
- PLCA, UA begin negotiations. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Apr96, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p11
Reports that the Labor Committee for the Pipe Line Contractors Association and the Negotiating Committees for the United Association has began negotiations for a new national pipe lien agreement on March 25, 1996.
- Contractors Association kept pace with advent of pipeline industry. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jan98, Vol. 225 Issue 1, p23
Features the Pipe Line Contractors Association (PLCA) as it celebrates its 50th anniversary in 1998. Historical background; Challenges confronted by PLCA since its foundation; Gas pipeline projects spearheaded by PLCA; Past presidents and administrators; Contribution to the pipeline industry.
- Pipe Line Contractors Association 50th anniversary. // Underground Construction;Jan1998, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p20
Highlights the Pipe Line Contractors Association's 50th anniversary. Business climate during the association's founding; Contributions of the pipeline industry for allied forces during World War II; Industry's conditions at the approach of 1998.