Ariaratnam Poised To Take ISTI To Next Level
- ISTT makes a mark in Medellin. // Trenchless International;Oct2012, Issue 17, p44
The article reports on the visit of chaiman Samuel Ariaratnam and executive director John Hemphill of the International Society for Transgenic Technologies (ISST) for the International No-Dig 2017 confernce in Medellin, Columbia on August 2012.
- FROM THE CHAIRMAN'S DESK. // Trenchless International;Jan2013, Issue 18, p1
The article presents the observations of the Chairman of International Society for Trenchless Technology (ISTT), Dr. Samuel Ariaratnam, regarding his meetings with the people engaged in trenchless activities from all parts of the world in 2012. He discusses about his meeting with trenchless...
- TOUGH. TRUSTED. TRENCHLESS. Hemphill, John // Trenchless International;Apr2013, Issue 19, p8
The article presents information on the International Society for Trenchless Technology (ISTT) Trenchless Photo Competition program by led by Derek Choi, vice chairman at ISTT, and the education and training outreach program led by Samuel Ariaratnam, chairman at ISTT. It informs that the aim of...
- Preservation plan starts drawing heat from critics. Harman, Liz // San Diego Business Journal;06/30/97, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the dissatisfaction of the Building Industry Association of San Diego County, with a proposal from Multiple Species Conservation Program (MSCP), to balance future development of the environmental protection. Comments from Craig Benedetto, director of public policy for the Building...
- 2015 HBA DIRECTORY DEADLINE IS APPROACHING. // Atlanta Building News eNewsletter;8/26/2014, p1
The article invites members of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association to update the listing for the 2015 Membership Directory and Builder Resource Guide.
- Home Builders to hold 42nd convention. Zayas, Edward // Caribbean Business;7/29/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p24
Announces Puerto Rico Home Builders Association's celebration of its 42nd annual convention from August 5-8, 1993. Statement by Wanda Navajas, executive director; Organization's dealings with government agency officials; Main speakers; Association's purpose; Membership.
- Sewer/WaterWorkshop Vital To Municipalities. // Underground Construction;Feb2002, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p61
Highlights the Underground Construction Technology Seminar Series' Municipal Sewer & Water Trenchless Workshop to be held in Fort Lauderdale, Florida from April 17 to 18, 2002.
- UCT 2004 Exhibitors/Products and Services Guide. // Underground Construction;Dec2003, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p50
Features the products and services exibitors of the 2004 Underground Construction Technology show in Houston, Texas. List of high technology companies; Disclosure of products and services; Installationof micro cables.
- Builders Association of the Hudson Valley Expo. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/20/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p19
Several photographs are presented illustrating the exhibitors and guests that have attended the Builders Association of the Hudson Hudson Valley Expo.