Students to compete in Construction Challenge National Championships
- Volvo to expand factory in N.C. // Waste News;12/16/96, Vol. 2 Issue 31, p31
Reports that Volvo Construction Equipment plans to spend $23 million to expand its Asheville manufacturing plant. Purpose of the expansion; Comments from Volvo.
- Volvo celebrates opening of customer center with ceremony. // Portable Plants & Equipment;Sep2014, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p11
The article reports that a North American Customer Center opened by Volvo Construction Equipment Corp. (CE) in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania.
- Volvo Construction Equipment strengthens position in North America. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Mar1997, Vol. 198 Issue 3, p16XX
States that Volvo Construction Equipment Corp. will invest $23 million in the expansion of its plant in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Volvo opts for airfreight. Carding, Tony // Traffic World;03/10/97, Vol. 249 Issue 10, p28
Focuses on Swedish-based Volvo Construction Equipment Co.'s shift of its transatlantic spare parts deliveries from seafreight to airfreight. Aim of cutting inventory levels in the United States; Reduction of delivery times to customers in North America and Mexico; Use of AA flights between...
- Mexican backhoes. // International Construction;Dec2009, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p23
The article reports that Volvo Construction Equipment Corp. has started the production of its BL60 and BL70 models of backhoe loaders at a factory located in Tultitlan near Mexico City in Mexico.
- Volvo invests in US manufacturing. // International Construction;Apr2011, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the investment plan of Volvo Construction Equipment Corp. for the expansion of its manufacturing facility in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, and the relocation of sales headquarters and rental centre in North America.
- RUSSIA: New factory. // International Construction;Oct2011, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p10
The article reports that Volvo Construction Equipment Corp. will invest 54 million U.S. dollar to build an excavator factory in Kaluga, Russia.
- NEW VOLVO A25D AND 130D ARTICULATED HAULERS. // Coal International;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 250 Issue 1, p13
Presents several articulated haulers from Volvo Construction Equipment Corp. Description of an A25D model; Usability of an A30D model; Features of the haulers.
- Volvo CE completes facility expansion. // Pit & Quarry;Dec2010, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p10
The article reports that Volvo Construction Equipment Corp. (Volvo CE) has completed the expansion of its manufacturing facility in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania and has started the full-line production of its Volvo motor graders.