What We Learned From UCT
- 2016: So much to Celebrate. Rehana, Sharon J. // Concrete Producer;Jan2016, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p11
The author reports on what 2016 holds for the construction industry in the U.S., with the House and Senate passing a Highway Infrastructure Bill.
- The single best information source for the underground construction & rehabilitation industry. // Underground Construction;Dec98, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p40
Presents highlights of the Underground Construction Technology Conference & Exhibition in Houston, Texas on January 12-24, 1999. Outline of educational sessions at the event; Schedule of seminars on different topics; Speakers invited. INSETS: Co-sponsors continue to grow for educational...
- Exhibitor listing. // Underground Construction;Dec98, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p51
Presents a list of underground company exhibitors participating at the Underground Construction Technology Conference & Exhibition in Houston, Texas on January 12-24, 1999. Includes Allied Construction; Bendco Inc.; CCI; Contech Construction; Friatec Inc.
- RETC heads to the nation's capital with a full schedule of events. Kral, Steve // Mining Engineering;Jun2013, Vol. 65 Issue 6, Special section p28
The article presents information on the Rapid Excavation and Tunneling Conference (RETC), an underground construction industry conference to be held June 23-26, 2013 in Washington, D. C.
- UCT is the PREMIER BUSINESS EVENT OF 2016. // Underground Construction;Nov2015, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p44
The article offers information on the 2016 Underground Construction Technology (UCT) International Conference & Exhibition to be held on February 3-4, 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Sverdup Civil holds sewer rehab workshop. // Underground Construction;Nov99, Vol. 54 Issue 11, pR-2
Reports on the workshop on trenchless technology for sewer rehabilitation which was conducted by Sverdup Civil Inc., on May 18-20, 1999 in Baja, Mexico. Number of attendees; Issues addressed; Suppliers that were represented.
- Sewer History Exhibit Continues To Draw High Interest. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Nov2006, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p34
The article features the historical exhibit of artifacts and information documenting the pipes, tools and equipment used in the sanitary sewer systems of the past, which will be the focal point of the RehabZone section during the 2007 Underground Construction Technology International Conference...
- SPOTLIGHT. // Underground Construction;Oct2013 Supplement, p3
The article offers information on the RehabZoneÂ®, an educational arena in the underground construction (UCT) industry, which brings together the best trenchless technologies for the rehabilitation of aging infrastructure. It states that the RehabZone is funded by the exhibitors of the UCT. It...
- EDUCATION. // Underground Construction;Oct2015, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p5
The article offers information on several educational sessions for the upcoming Underground Construction Technology Conference (UCT) from February 3-4, 2016, with topics including sewer construction, injection grouting, and pressure pipe lining.