- Affiliates take advantage of brand relationship while serving individual market needs. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;6/11/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p16
Discusses the benefits of using affiliates to manage and operate local markets in the wireless communication industry. Terms of the partnership of Sprint PCS with affiliate AirGate PCS; Operation of AT&T licenses by Triton PCS.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;8/30/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p26
Presents a chart on the stocks of telecommunication carriers and vendors in the U.S. as of August 30, 2004. AirGate PCS; Alamosa PCS; ADC Telecommunications.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;7/5/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p22
Presents information on the performance of wireless communications companies in the stock market from June 24 to July 1, 2004. AirGate PCS; ALLTEL Corp.; ADC Telecommunications.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;8/9/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p34
Presents a tabular representation of stocks wireless carriers and vendors from July 29 to August 5,, 2004. AirGate PCS; Alamosa PCS; ADC Telecommunications.
- Sprint Hitches A Ride On The Highway. Felps, Bruce // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p25
Announces the switching on of coverage by Sprint PCS affiliate Airgate PCS Inc., along Interstate 85 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mechanics of the affiliate plan of the two companies; Role of Airgate in the affiliate program; Breakdown of the company's market in South Carolina.
- AirGate details ARPU plans. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;5/13/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p21
Reports on the plans of AirGate PCS for its average revenue per user (ARPU). Investment of Sprint to provide next-generation wireless technology in its coverage area; Average cost per gross reported by AirGate; Growth in the data component of ARPU.
- AirGate's Aggressive Strategy Bears Fruit. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p3
Reports on the acquisition of iPCS by telecommunication firm AirGate PCS. Value of the deal; Significance of the acquisition to iPCS; Terms under the deal.
- Roaming Feeds Regional Carriers. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;03/26/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 13, p23
Deals with the significant revenue generated by regional telecommunication carriers in the United States from roaming fees. Fourth-quarter roaming minutes reported by Triton PCS; Factors that boost extra roaming minutes; Why regional carriers like roaming revenue.
- Fourth Quarter Smiles On Regional Carriers. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;02/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p23
Presents information on the performance of regional telecommunication carriers in the United States as of February 2001. Figures on subscriber additions in the fourth quarter of 2000; Expected decline in the net additions of AirGate PCS; Performance of Sprint PCS affiliates; Loss reported by...