- Cellular Browsing. Quittner, Joshua // Time International (South Pacific Edition);4/3/2000, Issue 13, p69
Presents the author's experience with different cellular phones. Initial unsatisfactory service; The Motorola StarTac 7860, which can be used as a modem to be attached to a laptop computer; Other convenient features of the cellular phone; Inconvenient features, including the inability to...
- Cellular Browsing. Quittner, Joshua // Time;4/3/2000, Vol. 155 Issue 13, p96
Presents the author's experience with different cellular phones. Initial horrible service; The Motorola StarTac 7860, which doubles as a modem to be attached to a laptop computer; Other convenient features of the cellular phone; Inconvenient features, including the inability to compose...
- Motorola's 75 years are a history of technological evolution. Cardenas, Felipe // Caribbean Business;10/2/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p33
Focuses on the success in business of Motorola. Contribution of Motorola to the technological innovations that have major impact on the communications and semiconductors industries. Obiquity of mobile technology; Awards received by the company.
- Motorola Fast'R modem includes config software. // PC Week;04/14/97, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p120
Informs of the release of the 3460 Fast'R modem from Motorola Information Systems Group. The inclusion of software aimed at easing configuration and management known as FastRVu; Speed of the modem; Price.
- Motorola NewsCard. // PCWorld;Mar93, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p98
Presents the NewsCard, a one-way paging device, from Motorola Paging and Wireless Data Group. Capabilities; Power supply; Price.
- Modems. // Communications News;Aug96, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p60
Provides information available as of August 1996. Hybrid Access System Series 2000 from Hybrid Networks; SecureID Modem from Motorola.
- Upgraded Mariner fax/modem to sail with speed. DeVoe, Deborah // InfoWorld;10/07/96, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p63
Focuses on Motorola's release of its Mariner fax/modem. Features and capabilities; Prices; Contact information.
- Revolutionary hybrid modems. Hastings, Bryan // PCWorld;Dec1994, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p118
Features the computer peripherals HMTA 200 and DM 170 from Motorola. Features; Compatibility information; Pricing; Contact information.
- RISC architecture is small yet mighty. Granville, Fran; Levy, Markus // EDN;10/23/97, Vol. 42 Issue 22, p13
States that Motorola will launch its MCore, a 32-bit RISC architecture. Features of product; What architecture supports; Detailed information on MCore; How Motorola targets device.