working the developer pipeline
- SHOWCASE. // Wireless Week;3/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p48
Reports on the launching of Siemens S46 cellular telephones in the U.S. in 2002. Implication of the partnership formed by Siemens with AT&T Wireless; Features of S46.
- AT&T Wireless to lend Palm users a hand. Lawson, Stephen // Network World;2/24/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p31
Reports on AT&T Wireless Services Inc.'s plan to offer a high-speed mobile service to users of Palm Computing Inc.'s Tungsten W personal digital assistants. Design specification of the device; Sale of voice plans for users.
- Twice as nice. Tanner, John C. // America's Network;6/1/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 9, p26
Deals with the global system for mobile communications/time division multiple access (GSM/TDMA) dual-mode handset launched by Siemens with AT&T Wireless Incorporated. Origin of the idea of roaming between TDMA and GSM; Telecommunication firms adopting GSM/TDMA roaming; Number of roaming...
- COMMUNICATIONS BRIEFS. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/26/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p40
Presents news briefs about communication as of January 2004. Move of LG to introduce its first camera phone with flash; Move of AT&T Wireless to pick up two GSM phones from Siemens; Suggested retail price of the products.
- Location services creep into being. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;2/16/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p18
Reports on the possibility that location-based services would integrate in the U.S. wireless industry in 2004. Location information service offering of AT&T Wireless Services Inc.; Launch of the CDMA2000 1x EV-DO from Verizon Wireless; Development of a computer software solution from Lucent...
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p1
Presents news briefs on the wireless telecommunication industry as of November 5, 2001. Global system for mobile telecommunication and general packet radio service introduced by AT&T Wireless; Move of Palm Inc. to reduce the price of m505 handheld computer; Downsizing of Hybrid Networks Inc.
- News Headlines - Mobile. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;April 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p14
Reports on developments in the mobile telecommunication industry as of April 2004. Profits made by Royal KPN; Closing of the deadline for AT&T Wireless bids; Siemens Mobile and Huawei Technologies' formation of a joint venture.
- walking with the giants. Morgan, Bryan // Wireless Week;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p36
Deals with the software developer program offerings of U.S. wireless carriers AT&T Wireless, Sprint PCS and Cingular Wireless. Components of Cingular Wireless' program; Notable elements of the Sprint PCS Application Developer's program; Information on the AT&T Data Developer Program.
- Big biz: A wireless target. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;10/27/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p14
Wireless carriers are stepping up efforts to woo corporate customers as the countdown to local number portability begins. AT&T Wireless Services Inc. plans to roll out its high-speed Enhanced Data rates for GSM Evolution (EDGE) network nationwide by the end of the year, according to AT&T...