users want faster, friendlier devices
- Black Box Launches and Deploys InnerWirelessHD3-WLAN. // WiFi/ WLAN;Feb2013, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p6
The article previews the InnerWirelessHD3-WLAN advanced Wi-Fi solution from Black Box Corporation.
- GreenPeak Launches the New GP501 ZigBee Radio Chip. // WiFi/ WLAN;Apr2013, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the launch by semiconductor company GreenPeak Technologies of the GP501, a new generation of ZigBee transceivers which contain coexistence scheme that allows Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ZigBee chips to work side by side in the same device.
- A Hobbit Sword That Detects Free Wi-Fi. CONRY, ROSE // Popular Science;Apr2015, Vol. 286 Issue 4, p72
The article discusses the technology named "Spark Core" by the internet hardware device manufacturer Spark IO and the method to install the technology into a sting toy, which glows in the presence of unsecured wireless networks.
- NetSpot 1.1.284. Fleishman, Glenn // Macworld;Mar2012, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p21
The article reviews the wireless Internet network optimizing software NetSpot 1.1.284, by NetSpot.
- Comcast's New Xfinity Wireless Gateway Powers the Nation's Fastest In-Home Wi- Fi with Unmatched Speeds and Broadest Range. // WiFi/ WLAN;May2013, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p2
The article offers information on Comcast's Xfinity Wireless Gateway, the first to use emerging wireless technologies that give customers the best speed and performance for their home wireless network, and its Blast! and Extreme 50 Xfinity Internet speed plans.
- Boingo Releases Wi-Finder App for Windows 8. // Mobile Internet (Information Gatekeepers);Apr2013, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p7
The article offers information on the Wi-Finder application for Windows 8 released by Boingo Wireless.
- The New Bad Boy. // Practical Sailor;Apr2014, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p20
The article evaluates the 2014 Bad Boy Wi-Fi booster from Bitstorm.
- EVO wi-fi cloud brings amazing saving and freedom. // Flare (Pakistan);9/15/2011, p57
The article offers information on EVO Wi-Fi Cloud wireless fidelity device from Pakistan Telecommunication Co. Ltd.
- India : Get Connected with the TIand#39;s New SimpleLink Wi-Fi Processor Development Boards Available from Mouser. // TendersInfo News;8/20/2014, p1
The article evaluates the SimpleLink Wi-Fi Processor Development Boards CC3100 and CC3200 from Texas Instruments available from Mouser Electronics Inc.