- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;11/14/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p30
Presents data on the stock performance of the cellular telephone services industry in the U.S. as of November 2005. Alamosa Holding Inc.; Verizon Wireless; Openwave Systems Inc.; Qualcomm Inc.
- Mobile Access for the Masses. Schwartz, Ephraim // InfoWorld;8/4/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p16
Comments on making mass-market cellular telephones available for sophisticated data services. Number of mobile telephones that will be shipped in 2003; Information on the MobileWebSurf Intelligent Transformer; Reason for the lessening need for high-priced smart telephones, as explained by Brian...
- Playboy graphics coming to U.S. cell phones. // RCR Wireless News;1/27/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the distribution agreement signed by Nextones.com with Wireless Entertainment Services Finland Ltd. to bring Playboy Playmates graphics to cellular telephones in the U.S. Information on the initial portfolio of the deal; Aim of Nextones.
- Openwave: One Year After Convergence. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;8/6/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p10
Features Openwave Systems Inc., a telecommunication company. Company history; Marketing strategies; Net Revenues.
- Openwave Offers Unified Messaging Upgrade. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;9/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p16
Reports on the general availability of the unified messaging product of Openwave Systems Inc. Nature of the technology; Features and application of the product; Advantages of the product; Plans to demonstrate the product.
- Verizon launches in Georgia, Alabama. // RCR Wireless News;3/31/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p22
Announces the launching by Verizon Wireless of its branded service in Georgia and Alabama.
- Verizon expands Express Network. // RCR Wireless News;8/12/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the expansion of Verizon Wireless' coverage of Express Network data service into several counties surrounding the greater San Francisco Bay Area in California.
- Re-auction refunds could drive mergers. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/23/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p1
Reports on the possible effects of the re-auction refunds that will be received by wireless companies. Wireless companies to benefit from the refunds; Speculation on the mergers and acquisitions in the industry; Target market of Verizon Wireless.
- Verizon offers new calling plans. // RCR Wireless News;2/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the calling plans offered by Verizon Wireless. Aim of the company for offering calling plans; Details of the service plans.