- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Wireless Week;10/16/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 42, p23
Presents news briefs concerning the wireless telecommunications industry as of October 16, 2000. Product of Oracle Corp. acquired by Sprint PCS; Service provided by Ztango Incorporated's Roamer Care Service to carriers; Agreement between Ericsson and Mobitel.
- News Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;1/7/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p10
Presents news briefs on the wireless communication industry as of January 7, 2002. Creation of the New Horizons Technologies International to develop disposable phones; Disposable phones purchased by Wakefern Food Corp. from Hop-On; Access to location-based E911 technology offered to the...
- Korea's WiderThan gobbles up Ztango in stock-swap deal. Gibbs, Colin // RCR Wireless News;10/25/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p9
Reports on the acquisition of content provider Ztango by telecommunication company WiderThan. Background on WiderThan; Significance of the acquisition; Services offered by WiderThan.
- Tandem opens IN development facility. Bernier, Paula // Telephony;11/14/94, Vol. 227 Issue 20, p14
Reports that Tandem Telecom, a division of Tandem Computers Inc., has opened a new development center in Plano, Texas. Development of applications that can run on the vendor's intelligent network (IN) platforms; Software partners; Tandem Computer's open Nonstop Himalaya servers.
- FEMA Certifies TCS Commercial Mobile Alert System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/26/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p11
The article reports that the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has certified TeleCommunication Systems, Inc. (TSYS)'s Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS), an emergency alert system for U.S. residents delivered through mobile phones.
- Ztango.com delivers Internet to wireless devices. // RCR;12/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p21
Reports on Ztango.com Inc.'s introduction of software solutions that enable the delivery of Internet-backed services to digital wireless telephones and Wireless Application Protocol-based smart telephones.
- Aelix to use Ztango.com WAP services. // RCR;07/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 28, p3
Announces the plan of Aelix Inc., a provider of unified messaging productions, to use Ztango.com's Wireless Application Protocol and short message service wireless gateway services for its Qortet family of unified messaging products.
- TeleCommunication Systems (TCS) introduces Intrepid9-1-1 portfolio of next-gen core services. Jackson, Donny // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;6/30/2015, p1
The article evaluates the Intrepid 911 portfolio of next-generation core services by TeleCommunication Systems Inc.
- STOCK SPOTLIGHT. // Wireless Week;10/7/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p32
Focuses on the shares of TeleCommunication Systems Incorporated. Result of the acquisition of the assets of Open Telephone Network by the company; Change in the revenue guidance for 2002.