Brisbane City Cats were down, but not out
- Sonar/Multibeam Data Interface. // Sea Technology;Oct2007, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p53
The article evaluates the GeoSwath Plus inferometric sonar and the HYSWEEP module for multibeam data collection and processing from GeoAcoustics Ltd. and HYPACK Inc.
- Deutsche Bahn to buy Veolia's eastern European bus ops. // Regional Today;02/05/2013, p2
The article discusses rail operator Deutsche Bahn's signing of an agreement to acquire Veolia Transdev's bus operations in eastern Europe for 200-million euros.
- Veolia ready to exit transport sector. // Railway Gazette International;Jan2012, Vol. 168 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the confirmation of the interest of French firm Veolia Environment to sell its share of Veolia Transdev in order to lessen its debts on December 6, 2011.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Railway Gazette International;May2013, Vol. 169 Issue 5, p19
This section offers news briefs on railroad transport including the launch by Transdev Chairman Jean-Marc Janaillac of a financial and business strategy, approval by the Saudi Council of Ministers of a transport plan for Jeddah and opening of Paris metro Line 4 extension to Mairie de Montrouge.
- French operators sign Chinese agreements. // Railway Gazette International;Jun2013, Vol. 169 Issue 6, p16
The article reports on the operating agreement signed by French firms Transdev and RATP Dev with the Shenyang government in China for the operation of the Shenyang tram network during the visit by French President FranÃ§ois Hollande to China on April 26, 2013.
- Operator sought. // Railway Gazette International;Dec2015, Vol. 171 Issue 12, p13
The article reports on the rail operators, including Transdev, Rhenus Veniro, DB Bus, and regional bus operator Regionalverkehr Gera/Land, that expressed interest in the request for proposals from the city government of Gera, Germany to operate tram and bus services in the city.
- Transdev to pull out of Thello. // International Railway Journal;Aug2016, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p7
The article reports that public transport company Transdev is separating from its Thello French-Italian open-access joint venture with Italian train operator Trenitialia.
- Mallet to head Transdev. // Railway Gazette International;Aug2016, Vol. 172 Issue 8, p78
The article announces the appointment of Thierry Mallet as the chief executive officer (CEO) of French public transport group Transdev.
- Parting of the ways. // Railway Gazette International;Aug2016, Vol. 172 Issue 8, p29
The article reports on the decision of public transportation systems operator Transdev to provide finance in joint venture between private railway service Thello and Italian state owned railway company Trenitalia to attain profitability on French domestic overnight services.