Q-West Boat Builders
- 'Milford Wanderer' back after Q-west refit. // Ausmarine;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p21
The article previews the refitted Milford Wanderer tourist vessel from New Zealand-based Q-West Boat Builders.
- 'TEN SEVENTY'. // Ausmarine;Oct2015, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p24
The article offers brief information on the Ten Seventy survey vessel from Q-West.
- Q-West Boat Builders wins four awards at the Massey University Business Awards. // Ausmarine;Jan2011, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p13
The article announces that Q-West Boat Builders of New Zealand was awarded the title "Wanganui City's best business" at the annual Massey University Wanganui Business Awards.
- Q-West Boat Builders. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Jul2012, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p26
The article profiles Q-West Boat Builders, a New Zealand-based company that builds aluminum pilot boats, passenger ferries, fishing vessels and harbor support craft for various government organizations and high-profiles companies across the world since its inception in 1992. It relates that...
- 'Clipper II.'. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Jun2006, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p26
The article features the Clipper II passenger catamaran ferry owned Pine Harbour Holdings. Built by Q-West Boat Builders, this vessel has a top speed of 40 knots and a cruising speed of 30 knots. It features two MTU S60 main engines and Hamilton waterjet HJ 364 propellers. The boat's...
- 'Mararoa.'. // Ausmarine;Jul2009, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p29
The article features the Mararoa crew transfer catamaran owned by Meridian Energy. Designed by Incat Crowther and built by Q-West Boat Builders, the vessel would be used for the transport of workers form the Manapouri township to the company's underground hydroelectric power station. It measures...
- Q-West. // Ausmarine;Feb2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p32
The article profiles Wanganui, New Zealand-based Q-West Boat Builders, winner of a globally tendered project for a 19.5 metre water jet-powered pilot boat.
- 'T R Healy'. MACINTYRE, IAIN // Ausmarine;Mar2013, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p19
The article discusses the launch of the 40.2-metre split-hopper T R Healty barge from Q-West Boat Builders and outlines the features of the vessel.
- 'Clipper IV.'. // Ausmarine;Sep2011, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p31
The article previews the Clipper IV passenger catamaran ferry designed by Teknicraft Design, New Zealand and built by Q-West Boat Builders, New Zealand.