Lancer Industries -- busy and successful despite quieter times
- COASTGUARD GEAR AND SERVICES. // Ausmarine;Oct2015, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p35
The article discusses miscellaneous topics related to coastguard. Topics discussed include thermal imaging systems for skippers developed by Archetype Precision Systems, the EuroLED 75 lights from Hella, distribution of shock mitigation seating range from Scot Seats by Hi Tech Plastics in New...
- 'Black Pearl' set for launch by Lancer. // Ausmarine;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p28
The article previews the Black Pearl 8.5-metre heavy-duty fishing boat from Lancer Industries.
- Lancer Industries soldiers on; rolls out revolutionary Airodock. // Ausmarine;Jul2010, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p29
The article provides information on several products developed by Lancer Industries including the 17-meter inflatable tube for a vessel by Q-West, the 5.4-meter aluminum rigid inflatable boat (RIB) for the Malaysian Navy, and the AiroDock inflatable dock system.
- Notebook. Worrell, Richard // NZ Business;Jul2000, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p3
Focuses on developments related to business enterprises in New Zealand, current as of July 2000. Businessman Chris Auchinvole's utilization of the Internet to run his Auckland, New Zealand-based seafood export business; Lancer Industries' research into inflatable boats.
- Give the Liberty Hounds Hot Water. Manalang, Rey // Fathom;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p11
Discusses the importance of water heater maintenance in United States Navy ships. Safety measures to follow in using water heaters; List of common deficiencies in hot-water heaters.
- Flex pipe plumbs Sail Boston 2000. Mader, Robert P. // Contractor Magazine;Sep2000, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p5
Focuses on S.G. Harold & Sons, a plumbing contractor assigned to supply drinking water to participating ships in the Sail Boston 2000 in Massachusetts. Overview of the event; Information on the plumbing project; Installation of the potable water pipe called Stadler-Viega Pexcel Pureflow Water...
- Water Absorption of Wooden Pallets. Malasri, Siripong; Pourhashem, Ali; Aung, Phyo; Harvey, Mallory; Moats, Robert // International Journal of Applied Science & Technology;Nov2012, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p1
Wooden pallets are often left outdoors and subjected to rainwater. Water can seep upward and damage the packages stored on these pallets. A comprehensive study was performed using a total of 36 specimens taken from hardwood, heat-treated hardwood, softwood, and heat-treated softwood new pallets....
- Determinants of a Household's Choice of Drinking Water Source in Punjab, Pakistan. Rauf, Sara; Bakhsh, Khuda; Hassan, Sarfraz; Majeed Nadeem, Abdul; Asif Kamran, Muhammad // Polish Journal of Environmental Studies;2015, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p2751
The present study is designed to identify determinants of choice of drinking water supply by the households in Punjab province of Pakistan. The multinomial logit model is used for the analysis of choice of water source using the household integrated economic survey for 2010-11. Our findings...
- SOS - SAVE OUR SEAS: BILGE & BALLAST WATER TREATMENT. Wolf, Peter // Naval Forces;2008, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p64
The article discusses the development of system for water management. It relates the improtance of treating bilge and ballast water among naval vessel in protecting marine species and discusses on International Maritime Organization (IMO) requirement of equipment for pollution prevention....