General Marine Services, the South Pacific's marine engineering specialists
- General Marine Services -- South Pacific's engineering specialists. // Ausmarine;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p20
The article features the Auckland, New Zealand-based specialist marine engineering firm General Marine Services (GMS), which offers engineering solutions for commercial vessels, super yachts, and cruising yachts.
- Bad Vibes. Dawson, Dudley // Yachting;Jul2000, Vol. 188 Issue 1, p28
Gives advice on how to deal with the vibrations and noise problem of a yacht.
- ON THE DOCKS. // Yachting;Oct2000, Vol. 188 Issue 4, p65
Presents information on two yachts and a yacht engine.
- Engineroom Essentials. Dawson, Dudley // Yachting;Jul2008, Vol. 203 Issue 1, p102
The article discusses the important factors to be considered when choosing the best engineroom for yachts.
- Bad Vibes. Daniello, Vincent // Yachting;Oct2009, Vol. 206 Issue 4, p112
The article discusses the factors responsible for the vibration issues among yachts.
- Single Versus Twins. Dawson, Dudley // Yachting;Sep2009, Vol. 206 Issue 3, p26
The article focuses on the aspects and considerations when it comes to deciding the needed number of engines for yachts.
- Gimme Some Air! Dawson, Dudley // Yachting;Aug2012, Vol. 212 Issue 2, p18
The article discusses the importance of air in marine engines in yachts.
- Stress Test. Creel, Steven W. // Yachting;Aug2001, Vol. 190 Issue 2, p22
Provides tips on checking engineroom of yachts.
- The Next Big Thing. Banse, Tim // Yachting;Nov2007, Vol. 202 Issue 5, p168
The article discusses advances in yacht engines and steering mechanisms. INSET: Marine Diesel Profile: Volvo Penta IPS 575 hp.