Sailing through sea-time for NZMS cadets
- NZMS introudces new training for harbour pilots. // Ausmarine;May2011, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p30
The article offers information on the training being offered by the New Zealand Maritime School (NZMS) to harbour pilots.
- Opportunities beckon at New Zealand Maritime School. // Ausmarine;Jun2011, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p32
The article focuses on the training opportunities offered by New Zealand Maritime School (NZMS) and the benefits that it can give to Australian Yacht Crew. The author discusses the reasons why NZMS is chosen by maritime professionals for their MCA Chief Mate and Master Yacht certificates....
- Thunderbird launches Innovation Challenge. // Inside Tucson Business;10/27/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 16, p7
Reports on the sponsorship of an Innovation Challenge contest for graduate students by Thunderbird in Glendale, Arizona.
- FE: The adult sector. // Adults Learning;May96, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p212
Reports on the age profile of students funded by Further Education Funding Council for England. Percentage of old and young students; Percentage of full-time students.
- A few thoughts on regulating and controlling the direction... // Chinese Education & Society;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p85
Highlights postgraduate students and their role in the cause of socialist construction. Force in various professions.
- NGTA and IGTA Training and Experience: Comparisons Between Self-Ratings and Undergraduate Student Evaluations. Twale, Darla J.; Shannon, David M.; Moore, Matthew S. // Innovative Higher Education;Fall97, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p61
Undergraduate student ratings and corresponding graduate teaching assistant (GTA) self-ratings of nine teaching effectiveness factors were evaluated to determine the extent to which math and science GTAs who speak English as their native language (NGTA) differ from their international...
- Creating a nourishing learning environment for adults using multiple intelligence theory. Brougher, Janet Z. // Adult Learning;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p28
Discusses the use of the concepts of Howard Gardner's theory of Multiple Intelligences by graduate students. Detailed information on multiple Intelligence Theory (MI Theory); How the author has applied MI theory in her graduate education classes.
- Editor in Chief's Introduction. Bishop, Christopher M. // Tuckasegee Valley Historical Review;Spring2009, Vol. 15, p7
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the author discusses an article on the reviews from graduates students in southeastern U.S. including the experience of Native Americans during the California Gold Rush, and modern German interpretations of the 1525 Peasants' War.
- Output of graduates in South Africa: An international... Crouse, C.F. // South African Journal of Science;Oct95, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p497
Reports on the output of graduates in South Africa. Relationship of output of graduates and gross national product (GNP) per capita; Indications of results of `World Competitiveness Report 1995'.