- 'MACKAY RESCUE 6'. // Ausmarine;Jul2014, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p20
The article offers information on the rescue vessel called "Mackay Rescue 6" which was designed and constructed by Woody Marine Fabrications in Queensland, Australia.
- 'QGC Rescue III.'. // Ausmarine;Mar2012, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p18
The article previews the QGC Rescue III rescue vessel from Woody Marine Fabrications.
- Alberg. Hughes, Ivor // Pacific Yachting;Dec2012, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p58
The article offers information on the 17th Alberg Rendezvous with 11 Albergs and Alberg designs of different sizes in attendance held at Salt Spring Marina in SaltSpring Island, British Columbia in 2012.
- Birth of a boat. Plueddeman, Charles // Boating;Feb98, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p142
Looks at how boats are designed. Comments from Chaparral President Jim Lane and Vice President William `Buck' Pegg; Information on steps taken when drawing a design; How the features of the boat are constructed.
- How to build a raft. Denver, Bob // Men's Health;Mar97, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p172
Illustrates the three simple steps involved in building a decent raft. Being resourceful; Making the cut; Getting hitched.
- Install a Universal T-top on Your Boat. HUSSAINY, ALI // Boating World;Mar2013, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p22
The article offers step-by-step instructions for installing a custom Universal T-top on a boat.
- '12m Patrol Vessel.'. // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p21
The article previews the 12m Patrol Vessel from Woody Marine Fabrications of Brisbane, Queensland.
- 'FD6'. // Ausmarine;Aug2013, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p17
The article provides information on the FD6 volunteer marine rescue (VMR) aluminium boat released by Woody Marine Fabrications for Queensland's Victoria Point.
- 'Reef Sprinter 3'. // Ausmarine;Oct2013, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p20
The article evaluates the Reef Sprinter 3 passenger/tourist boat designed and built by Woody Marine Fabrications.