- 'Alucraft 5.6m Work Boat.'. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;May2008, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p28
The article evaluates the Alucraft general purpose work boat from Alucraft Boats.
- 'Esperial' Brown, Mike // Professional Fisherman;Feb2002, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p23
Features Esperial, a rock lobster boat built by Alucraft Boats. Overall and waterline length; Construction material; Main engine; Propeller; Maximum speed; Fuel capacity; Navigation instruments; Electronics installations.
- 'Gallo.'. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Dec2007, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p16
The article evaluates Gallo, a mussel barge from Alucraft Boats.
- The World's Smallest Line Boat? Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;May2007, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p25
The article evaluates a line boat from Alucraft Boats.
- 'Kikeh.'. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Apr2008, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p29
The article offers information on the line handling boat Kikeh developed by Alucraft Boats in Australia. It features twin vessels driving through conventional shafts. The prime control system is within a wheelhouse, shielded by a massive protection frame. The buoyancy tubes rise forward to...
- RESEARCH OF CHANGE OF THE EXTERNAL FORCES OPERATING ON THE BASIC BLOCK OF THE STATIONARY DRILLING PLATFORM, AT ITS DISCHARGE FROM THE TRANSPORT BARGE IN CONDITIONS OF REGULAR SEA DISTURBANCE. Savinov, V. N.; Zhulie, A. V. // Vestnik of Astrakhan State Technical University. Series: Marine ;2013, Issue 1, p45
It is expedient to deliver basic blocks of sea deep-water platforms to a statement place using the specialized barges providing discharge of the basic block in conditions of regular disturbance. The results of numerical experiments of discharge of the basic block from the transport triggering...
- Alucraft Pearl Cleaning Package for Darwin. Brown, Mike // Professional Fisherman;Aug2005, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p20
The article reports that Alucraft Boats has effectively produced a standard product for the industry incorporating well-proven M&J equipment. The monohull vessel is 7.9 metres measured length on 3.1 metre beam. It is as much boat as it needs to be for its job, but the significance of the...
- 'VIRJO' Brown, Mike // Professional Fisherman;Feb2004, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p24
Evaluates an aluminum lobster fishing boat designed and built by Alucraft. Use a single control station in a maxi-vision wheelhouse with forward sloping windscreen; Engine and other features; Pros and cons.
- 'THUNDER DOWN UNDER' RBB from Alucraft. Brown, Mike // Ausmarine;Jun2006, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p27
The article features the Thunder Down Under passenger boat built and designed by Alucraft Boats. This rigid buoyancy boat has a speed of 40 knots. It features two 260kW Yanmar diesel engines and two Castoldi TD6 waterjet propellers. The boat's specifications are given including length, beam,...