Nextel International Exploring Options
- For Nextel Sub: Sink not Swim? Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/14/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p4
Deals with the move of Nextel International Inc., a subsidiary of Nextel Communications Inc., to retain Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin to explore strategic alternatives. Problem facing Nextel International; Overseas operations of the Nextel International.
- Houlihan Names Chemicals Practice Chief. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p13
The article announces the appointment of Christopher Cerimele as a director and head of the chemicals practice of the industrials group of Houlihan Lokey.
- Houlihan Hires Hardie. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;06/19/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p6
Reports that William Hardie joined the merger and acquisition (M&A) team of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in New York. Duties of Hardie in its M&A team; Overview on his professional accomplishments.
- Houlihan Snags Barclays Veteran for Germany. Burton, Paul // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p9
The article announces that Houlihan Lokey has hired Nicolas Zintl as a director in Frankfurt, where he will focus on expanding the mergers and acquisitions advisory business in Germany.
- While Other Firms Exit Dallas, Houlihan Adds a Pro There. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p10
Announces the appointment of Rick Lacher as managing director and head of investment banking for the office of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in Dallas, Texas.
- Houlihan Increases Financial Advisory Muscle. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/17/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the appointment of Justin Abelow as a senior vice president of Houlihan, Lokey, Howard & Zukin's financial advisory group in New York.
- Houlihan Ups Its Distressed Advisory Presence in the South. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/18/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p4
Reports on the appointment of Adam Dunayer as senior vice president of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in Dallas, Texas.
- Corporate Alliances Expected to Fuel Private Placements. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;2/5/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p2
Reports on the addition of a Corporate Alliance Division to Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin with the objective of participating in the private placement market.
- Houlihan Lokey makes headway in thin M&A market. E.H. // Private Placement Letter;2/11/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the rank of investment bank Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in the Thomson Financial Securities Data ranking of lead advisors in the middle market mergers and acquisitions as of February 2002.