Keyed Up for 'TV Everywhere'
- Adobe Systems Incorporated SWOT Analysis. // Adobe Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis;9/ 1/2014, p1
A SWOT analysis of Adobe Systems Inc. is presented.
- Adobe's Future of Digital' research. // Marketing (00253650);9/26/2012, p38
The article offers information on the results of the study by Adobe concerning the thoughts of young people on digital marketing and their prediction in five to 10 years.
- Adobe highlights digital marketing and revenue link. // Marketing Week (01419285);2/23/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p6
The article discusses industrial marketing by the high technology industry company Adobe Systems Inc. aimed at promoting its operations as a provider of Internet marketing services in Great Britain.
- Adobe Digital Marketing Summit News. // Digital Publishing Report;3/18/2013, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p1
The article offers information on an annual Digital Marketing Summit organized by computer software company Adobe Systems Inc. in Salt Lake City, Utah as of March 2013.
- SAP AG and Adobe to Jointly Resell Adobe Marketing Cloud. // Digital Publishing Report;4/14/2014, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p12
The article reports that software firms SAP AG and Adobe Systems Inc. have signed a global reseller agreement which targets digital marketing and omni-channel commerce for enterprise customers.
- ADVERTISING. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;Jan2012, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p5
The article announces that Adobe Systems Inc. is opening the registration to the Adobe Digital Marketing Summit 2012 for digital marketers, advertising professionals, and business leaders to be held at the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City, Utah on March 20-23, 2012.
- Adobe Pays $600M for Neolane. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/1/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p28
The article focuses on the plan of Adobe Systems Inc. to acquire Neolane for 600 million dollars in 2013 to enhance its cloud-based marketing services.
- Desktop duo tie knot. Clark, Tim // Advertising Age;3/21/94, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p40
Reports on the merger of Adobe Systems and Aldus Corp. Marketing of software for desktop publishing and graphics; Use of products by advertising agencies; Synergies of products.
- Adobe Systems cables its new towers. Redlick, Jeff // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;May99, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p15
Reports on United States-based personal computer software developer Adobe Systems Inc.'s installation of an asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) network at its West Tower facility. Equipment and supplies used in installing the ATM system; Includes Belden DataTwist 350 cable; Features and...