- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/4/2014, Issue 324791, p13
The article announces several career changes including the hiring of Troy J. Simon as chief executive officer (CEO) at California Cancer Associates for Research and Excellence, businessman Frank Villegas as the recipient of the 2014 Chicano Alumni Legacy Builder, and Scott Quatacker as vice...
- GOING PLACES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p0011
The article announces several career changes including Rahul Pavanan to business analyst at Centric Consulting, Louis J. Dunham to chief executive officer (CEO) at First Place Bank, and W. Robert Manning Jr. to senior vice president and director of operations at FirstMerit Corp.
- THE RIGHT FORMULA. Douglas, Jeanne-Vida // BRW;6/4/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p53
The article reports on the career change of Andrew Howden from pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca PLC as regional vice-president to Australian company iNova Pharmaceuticals as chief executive officer (CEO). Howden had worked first with IMS Health Inc. as head of its Asia-Pacific operations before...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jan2012, Vol. 213 Issue 1, p6
The article announces several career changes including the appointment of Pierre Monet as president and chief executive officer (CEO) at Malaga Inc., the resignation of Roland Horst as CEO and director at Orvana Minerals Corp. and the promotion of Jennifer Nicholson as executive vice president...
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;6/ 8/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p8
The article announces the appointments of Walt MacDonald as the executive vice president of Educational Testing Service and Jim Safka as the chief executive officer (CEO) of Chegg Inc.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;9/20/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 38, p10
The article announces career changes including the appointment of JetStream Federal Credit Union (FCU) chief executive officer Jeanne Kucey to the advisory board of directors of Marlene Ericca Empowering Workshops, the promotion of Robyn Thatcher as Member Service Center manager of Consumers...
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;4/27/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 80, p9
The article announces appointments in the medical device sector, including Lucia Luce Quinn as senior vice president (VP) of human resources and corporate affairs at ConvaTec, Doctor Karl LeBlanc as medical advisor at PolyTouch Medical and Joseph Badalian as chief executive officer (CEO) of...
- LEENA MUNJAL. // Crain's Chicago Business;7/15/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 28, p0010
The article profiles Sears Holdings Corp. senior vice president Leena Munjal. Munjal completed a bachelor's degree in statistics at Hindu College in New Delhi, India. She also worked as integrated retail innovation at Sears before she was promoted to her position in 2013. Other posts she held at...
- Garabedian Is Appointed Chief Exec at AVI BioPharma. // Chain Drug Review;1/17/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p57
The article announces career developments including the appointment of Chris Garabedian as chief executive officer (CEO) of AVI BioPharma Inc., Robert Ingram as chairman of Elan Corp. and Carl Foster as executive vice president of business development at Cempra Pharmaceuticals Inc.